1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If you were to die tomorrow what will be your final wish?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melancholy Son, Sep 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkedcarrelax

parkedcarrelax Trusted.Member

No more war, only love and pleasing each other

2. Dragooner

Dragooner Trusted Member

Sex with both my sisters and that everyone forgave me for the mistakes I've made

Melancholy Son likes this.
  3. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

It is true that advertising conditions people's behaviour, but it did not happen that way in our case. One night you go to an Italian restaurant and they have 10 pizza on the menu and you choose one, for example, with anchovies. That decision is not conditioned by advertising, but by the offer. In the restaurant in that faraway country it was the same thing, but we chose the spider because it was much more repulsive than ants or worms, which were also on the menu. It all started as a joke between my sister and I, which turned into a challenge, and when you have the audacity to order the spiders and they serve them to you, we challenge each other. We ended up in a draw, as the bet had no winner as my sister and I ate the spiders whole. The whole restaurant was silent and looked at us and when we finished our dinner, which included other more normal dishes, the owner of the restaurant wanted a photograph with my sister and me, because he told us that we were the first girls in Europe to eat a whole spider in his restaurant. :D A lot of people's experiences people want to have them because advertising forces them to have them, but with spiders it was a gamble. :)

Dane, Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  4. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

Haha, love the story. I have one question, did you actually enjoy eating the spider? Gotta be honest with you, my is stomach churning a little bit. :(;)

5. Athenea

To answer that question I would have to make an introduction and an explanation, because the answer to your question is yes and no enjoyment.

When our parents died my sister sank into a deep depression with thoughts that caused me to panic. I always refused to let her go into hospital and fill her -body with drugs morning, noon and night. Our doctor, a childhood friend of our father's, advised me to travel so that my sister could get out of the daily environment, have her under control 24 hours a day and, at the same time, live new experiences. That day I enjoyed eating the spider very much because I could see that, even if it was only for that moment, my sister left her thoughts behind, focused only on getting over the taste of the spider, on matching me as she saw me eating the spider and smiled at the situation. It was the second time I had seen her smile in months, the first being in Australia while hugging a koala. Because of these circumstances, yes, I really enjoyed eating spiders.

It is not pleasant to eat a spider, the legs are crunchy, it has hair and is shaped like a spider, you see the spider on your plate it looks like it is alive and you think it will be in your mouth and my sister and I hate spiders. The owner of the restaurant offered us sauces, to make the experience more enjoyable, but my sister and I declined, a bet should be without disguising the challenge at all. The owner also told us that some people say it tastes like prawns and others like chicken. It is a lie, the spider tastes like a spider. Because of these circumstances, I don't enjoy eating spider at all. But it is also true that a certain liquor helped us to overcome the situation. I would never eat spider again.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2022
  6. Melancholy Son

I don't really know what to say to you Athenea. I never thought I will get to meet people like you when I joined this forum, an incest forum for god's sake. The love you have for your sister and vice versa is inspiring, it's something for people to aspire for. I can only wish you the best, and pray (Full disclosure, I'm an atheist, although I'm sure almighty God doesn't discriminate between atheists and believers) for you and your sister. Hope your sister is doing better now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2022
    Star_of_sea, Odette and Athenea like this.
  7. Athenea

I am a believer, I believe in the Christian God, but it is not important if you are an atheist and I am a believer. People are more important than a religion or a language. I have good atheist friends, a very important person in my sister's life and in mine is Estrella de Mar and I also met her on pages like this one and she is an atheist. At that time the catholic religion also helped a lot, I always told my sister that our parents were with God and were very happy, but they would not be happy if my sister arrived before their time with them and that it would be on her conscience that our parents would not be happy not only for a while, but for eternity because of her. Eventually she confessed to me that this phrase had helped her a lot, because when she had strange ideas she would reflect on this phrase. Now my sister is perfect, she enjoys her work, her friends and our love and another of her great loves, skiing, and when I see her smile it relaxes me a lot, because I know that her smile is only the outward form of her happiness. :)

8. JandO

JandO Wifom/Huson Lifestyle

Show our love publicly to the world:)

Odette and Melancholy Son like this.
  9. Melancholy Son

You know, my mom always said, im very matured, sorted for my age, when our thing developed, that's one of the things she loved about me but maybe that's just motherly pride. I mean even without the incestuous context, every mother thinks their children are the best, apple of their eyes, right? Then I read the things you write, seriously how do you write or think stuff like that? And then I think maturity, like everything else in life, is relative. I just had an argument with someone in this forum. She thinks just because she is 50 years old she knows everything, she has seen everything. Not to put you in a spot but for me you're what maturity looks like, things you say and things you're capable of thinking, irrespective of your age. I'm about 8 years older than you but that's just a number, you've earned yourself a fan for life.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2022
  10. Athenea

Nothing guarantees maturity in a person, neither age nor experience. Everyone says that age gives you maturity because of everything you experience in those years, but that's not true either. The experiences you have are not automatically maturity either. It would be responsibility. When unexpectedly and suddenly, without any prologue or warning in time for you to prepare yourself, your responsibility is no longer what to wear on a Saturday with friends or what colour you want for your car, but being responsible for a house, for our parents' company and, most importantly, for my sister's life, although you have the support of the family, you have to personally decide hundreds of small decisions every day that you ignored before and the only method is right and wrong, that's how you assume your responsibility as an older sister without parents. Now everything is different, my sister is my support and I am hers, she is also responsible for many daily decisions and this makes life much more pleasant, because her smile and her joy take me away from the loneliness of responsibilities.The maturity that comes with responsibility gives you serenity. You learn to live with serenity, because you understand what is really important in life. That is the most important thing I have learned, to learn what is important and to face problems with serenity. Maturity is serenity.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  11. Melancholy Son

Very well put, as always !

Star_of_sea, Odette and Athenea like this.
  12. dhakaguy1

dhakaguy1 sislover

Don't want to die virgin. So I would fuck a girl and if it’s with my sister, then it would be cherry on top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.