1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For sons - have you knocked up your mother?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xx4646251, Sep 8, 2023.

1. VickyMom

VickyMom Account Deleted

I am a mother of two sons. I never in my wildest dreams ever think I’d be intimate with them. And now I have so many urges and desires that it’s a little overwhelming. But lately, I’ve felt the urge to have another baby before it’s too late for me. Please forgive me but the idea of being impregnated by my son has become my main urge lately. I’m seriously thinking about stopping birth control. I want another child. Hopefully a daughter.

2. CuriousSoul

CuriousSoul Trusted Member

I chickened out when mom wanted to have sex with me. Now adays no matter how hard I try she won't allow me to be intimate with her. Foolish me..sigh!

CallofDuty likes this.
  3. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

No, not foolish at all. You weren't ready for it and there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe it's just not meant to be for you two.

4. CuriousSoul

CuriousSoul Trusted Member

Actually, on the contrary. I think we are more than ready. These days I sit beside my mom with an obvious tent making a wet spot on my shorts while my I run my hands over her ass and back, all the time when we are looking T each other's eyes and she talks to me as if it's all normal. I think we just need a bit of nudge in the right direction.

D.C. Barnet and Xav like this.
  5. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Tried to get pregnant with my sons it never happened too late now;););)

6. chanibi

chanibi Trusted Member

Always been a fantasy

7. Curiousglib

Curiousglib New Member

Nothing would have made me happier,