1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For sons - have you knocked up your mother?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xx4646251, Sep 8, 2023.

1. xx4646251

xx4646251 Trusted Member

I like unprotected sex between moms and sons, and one of my main fetishes is impregnation. So I would like to know, if any of you guys are turned on by this too :)

If you have stories where you went raw/unprotected/accidentally impregnated, would love to hear

Wobniar, ratss and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Maggie jr

Maggie jr Trusted Member

First time I dared dicking my mom I pumped 4 times and creamed like crazy..but unfortunately no luck..I was really hoping to knock her up..

CuriousSoul, xx4646251 and Xr4ti like this.
  3. Poketrip13

Poketrip13 Trusted Member

raw and cum inside, and change anti pregnancy pill with fertility pill, you cameback in samehole you birth :p

4. Maggie jr

Maggie jr Trusted Member

My mom never made me wear a rubber..but I once found her stash of condoms and made sure to poke every one of them..

5. DPU

DPU Trusted.Member

I’ve only ever came inside her. She did have a hysterectomy tough but it wouldn’t have changed anything if she didn’t.

Anyone I have ever given advice to, I couldn’t stress enough the importance of going raw and filling or being filled by their partner. The bond and sensations can’t be matched.

xx4646251 likes this.
  6. xx4646251

xx4646251 Trusted Member

I bet it must feel amazing! Oh man, I can imagine the feeling must be out of this world...so hot!

7. xx4646251

xx4646251 Trusted Member

How did the relationship begin?

8. Maggie jr

Maggie jr Trusted Member

9. Maggie jr

Maggie jr Trusted Member

My dad would often stay at other girlfriends leaving mom alone and it started with innocent foot rubs..then progressed to light fooling around..then one evening I started sucking her tits and she let me go further..her pussy was warm and sloppy..i loved it when she wore see through blouses

Klone619, xx4646251 and Xr4ti like this.
  10. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

My mom had a hysterectomy a long time ago. I've emptied countless loads in mom over the years and even though she can't get pregnant that hasn't stopped her from fantasizing about it. My mother told me many years ago she was glad she couldn't get pregnant or she would've been by now.

Purityinlove and xx4646251 like this.
  11. Maggie jr

Maggie jr Trusted Member

Totally ruined me from having any normal relationship..I became transgender in honor of my mother since I look just like her..

trmbnlvr likes this.
  12. paulpaul

paulpaul New Member

I was allowed to peg my mom a few times but thats all she allowed me to do, to this day I regret not pursuing it further...

13. GoldenSalmon

GoldenSalmon New Member

My mom's got her tubes tied. I don't think a son getting her mother pregnant is a wise idea. Would lead to so many complications socially, morally and physically.

Quintus2003, kylieUK and 9angelicfem9 like this.
  14. Jeffreyyo

Jeffreyyo Trusted Member

Always been a fantasy

15. CCboy63!!!

CCboy63!!! Account Deleted

I have but she didn't keep it ...I felt like the king of the world though :)

16. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Nope...and never likely too either.

17. trmbnlvr

trmbnlvr Trusted Member

I did. Mom told my dad it was his . Twice .

18. Akbloke

Well at least there will be a family resemblance with any of them...if not all, so unless you get DNA testing done, how will he know otherwise..??

trmbnlvr likes this.
  19. trmbnlvr

trmbnlvr Trusted Member

Exactly!

20. Akbloke

In English please......