1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ever been caught masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mf_naughty, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Anonymous1973

Anonymous1973 Trusted Member

Many times just act like nothing happened

Rell-iXX likes this.
  2. gdef

gdef Trusted Member

plenty by my sister, she never says anything about it tho.

3. naughtyson

naughtyson Account Deleted

i was caught by mom and from there out incestual relations started would love to chat with you about incest and share experiences I'm an older retired gentleman who was with mom 3 yrs before she passed young at 42

4. notosinnocent

notosinnocent New Member

Quite a few times

5. Joe83838

Joe83838 Trusted Member

Definitely. I wish I knew at that age what I know now. One night I was laying in bed lost in the moment stroking myself, came everywhere, and as I took a breath and sat up to clean up I saw a flash of movement at the crack of my door like someone had been watching. The next day mom said good morning and said the night before it looked like I was having trouble sleeping. I was so embarrassed but at the same time I’d never been so turned on. Never developed past that but there are times when I saw the light subtlety shift in the hallway like someone was outside my door and I know she was watching.

6. Mlync1994

Mlync1994 Trusted Member

I've been caught more times than I can count. One time I was living with my grandparents and my older sister was visiting from out of town. I had to share my bed with her for a few nights. We went to bed watching a VHS copy of American history X, at some point in the night the movie started over and I couldn't help but start jerking off to the sex scene at the start of the movie. Unfortunately my bed was a cheap futon that squeaked like crazy at the slightest movement. My sister promptly woke up and scolded me about doing such things when she was in the same bed. All I could say was "sorry sis"

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What? No offer of a helping hand? No request for one by you? Could have used the rational of "sooner I've finished the sooner you can go back to sleep".

8. Mlync1994

Mlync1994 Trusted Member

I know, total missed opportunity lol. Unfortunately My sister is STRICTLY into women only so it probably wouldn't have worked out.

9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Now THAT'S a real bummer.

10. Mlync1994

Mlync1994 Trusted Member

No doubt. No brother sister fun for me. No worries. My cousins are hotter and actually like men so maybe one day.......

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. bloxro12

bloxro12 New Member

few times

12. Rell-iXX

Rell-iXX Trusted Member

Few times maybe....

13. LovingDaughter

LovingDaughter Trusted Member

Many times by my dad, but then it went both ways there :p Very few times by housemates in the past, hubby has on several occasions, handful of times by my eldest child. Have a hard time keeping my hands to myself sometimes, or not, depending on your perspective :D

indiana420 and Akbloke like this.
  14. Ezaaa

Ezaaa New Member

Never
    Once again English only or I will just delete

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2024
  15. Curtisincfun

Curtisincfun New Member

Family catches me a lot. Usually they will help

Akbloke likes this.
  16. namo987

namo987 Trusted Member

Yes ...

17. Bigsislover

Bigsislover Trusted.Member

Had a few close calls but never actually got caught, always heard them approaching a few second before. Had that happen a few times with sis, but don’t think she noticed anything.

18. Momoftwo

Momoftwo Trusted Member

Many times… But I wouldn’t call it getting caught since we’re very open at home

19. Dk1201

Dk1201 Trusted.Member

Once when i was in my 20’s not since

20. dalva

dalva Trusted Member

Never,not even once,I used to be quick and aways ready to any situation