1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ever been caught masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mf_naughty, Jul 13, 2020.

1. daredevil67

daredevil67 Trusted Member

Lol we all been there!!

Famlover21 likes this.
  2. Took III

Took III Trusted Member

Not that I know of. But anything is possible.

3. trashcanfairy

trashcanfairy Trusted Member

never when younger, but have been by my wife. The couple of times she has, she helped me finish

4. Georgio

Georgio Trusted Member

My sister caught me

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

How did she react?

6. denise152637

denise152637 Trusted Member

7. Georgio

Georgio Trusted Member

By my sister not a fun time though

8. inctabooperv

inctabooperv New Member

Sis and daughter catch me all the time

9. Cynthia52

Cynthia52 Trusted Member

I got caught once red-handed once, pardon the pun lol. My son was home sick from school one day, I gave him medicine and some Nyquil for him to go back to sleep. He did, so I figured I was in the clear for a few hours and mom decided she was going to go naked for a bit. I took my robe off and everything was great for a couple hours, then I decided to let my fingers do the walking when I was in the living room. I started in and got really worked up when I just about had a heart attack when I saw my son walking down the hallway toward the living room. I was completely naked and spread wide when I jumped to grab my robe and put it on, but he saw me naked for a few seconds, I'm sure of it. He wasn't feeling well at all and woke up sick and told me he had thrown up in the bathroom, so wondering why mom was naked in the living room wasn't at the top of his mind at the time, thank god lol. I quickly gained my composure and attended to him and got him back to bed. I think the Masturbation Gods were smiling on me that day because he never mentioned it, so I decided to let sleeping dogs lie and didn't bring it up, either.

10. safarilari

safarilari Trusted Member

it happened

11. XDream

XDream Trusted Member

12. Motherhunger

Motherhunger Account Deleted

Wow What would you say if he brought it up, as I know Mom uses toys and wonder if I mentioned I had found them what she would say?
    Do you think she would prefer a son's cock to make her cum

Romina1987 likes this.
  13. Sam Odlin

Sam Odlin Trusted Member

Yes, I was jerking to my wife fucking on our webcams during a work trip (streamed to hotel room tv).

The guy I shared the room with was supposed to be gone for the night but walked in as I was almost ready to pop. I was laid out on my bed completely naked and exposed.

He laughed and asked what movie I had on. Told him that's my wife and it's live from our bed.

Basically he stripped, got in his own bed, and we both jerked and came as she fucked her bull. We jerked a couple times as she was being fucked for the night. I also woke up to him tugging to them at 3 am.

He and I did not touch or help each other. I just left the stream on all night until we we got up for work.

When we got back home, I brought my workmate home to share my wife in our bed. My close Kik friend watched us on the cams.

14. Motherhunger

Motherhunger Account Deleted

Well done where are all these people I only know boring straight people

15. Sam Odlin

Sam Odlin Trusted Member

They are hard to find but out there!!!

toylovr and (deleted member) like this.
  16. 5415obsession

5415obsession Trusted.Member

My dad walked in just as I had finished while in bed . My hand was on my cock . Semen was on my stomach and over my fingers.

17. John willing play101

John willing play101 Trusted Member

Yeah when i was young one of my sisters caught me and she just looked at me and i looked at her no words so i kept on playing with my dick till i Exploded over my stomach as she watched me.

D.C. Barnet and Xav like this.
  18. sexyincfamily

sexyincfamily New Member

It's how mine and my sister relationship started

Akbloke and John willing play101 like this.
  19. Ndlald

Ndlald Trusted Member

20. John willing play101

John willing play101 Trusted Member

Yeah i did this in frount of her for a few times as she watched me.

Brutus58 likes this.