1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anyone Masturbate at Work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HornyBiLady, Sep 23, 2019.

1. VinniethePanda

VinniethePanda Trusted.Member

Yep back in the day when I was working full time in the motor trade I left my mark in pretty much every garage I worked at...plus quite a few cars I was working on too :D

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 likes this.
  2. Tycho

Tycho Trusted.Member

Oh Yeah! I worked in IT, if I didn't jerk off at least once a day I would have gone certifiably
    insane ... crazy!!

One time I was jerking at the urinal and had just shot my load and was leaning my head
    against the ceramic tile. The "big boss" came in and asked me if I was OK. I told him I
    was just cooling my brain off. That it was overheated from thinking too hard! He shook
    his cock off and just daid, Well take it easy, and left.

Pedro2, Brutus58 and VinniethePanda like this.
  3. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

lol that's funny as fuck

4. CatholickBoy

CatholickBoy Trusted.Member

When I worked 3rd shift, I did all the time. Now I can't seem to find the time, so it's been a while (not that I don't want to)

5. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Frequently and I keep my lush in during work sometimes

imunderher, Scawt and VinniethePanda like this.
  6. Buzz2012

Buzz2012 New Member

Not in years, mostly because there's no way to not get caught and in serious trouble.

Akbloke likes this.
  7. NataliaMILF

NataliaMILF New Member

Yes just don't get caught :D

8. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Yesterday at work in toilets

9. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

I cummed in as many places as possible while at work! One time i just came onto the walls on the woman's toilet and after me a hot milf went in there and noticed the cum, i was still washing my hands there and she asked me if it was mines. I gave her a wink and she just went for a piss and could hear her lick her fingers when the door was shut!

Akbloke, Brutus58 and FunMother like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Now that's "ballsy".

11. Dreams of sisters pussy

Dreams of sisters pussy Account Deleted

Yep i love doing it, when i know I've got a meeting scheduled with some hot female coworkers I'll go to the bathrooms and jerk off while fantasizing about fucking them in the office. Feels so naughty and fun then going into meeting room with them to discuss work while they are clueless i was pleasing myself while thinking about them a minute ago.

Brutus58 and VinniethePanda like this.
  12. Scawt

Scawt Trusted Member

Not so much these days, but it still happens from time to time, as it has for the better part of 25 years.

up until my current job, I was in an office environment, and could chat stealthily, and would quietly head for the rest rooms to relieve myself when it got too much to bear.

the last position came with its own office, and with the days of Chatstep in full swing, there were some days when I came several times, including times that I would be sitting there with my cock out under the desk when the admin lady came in to query something... it was hot to have her looking over my shoulder at a spreadsheet when just out of sight beneath the edge of the desk, I was erect and exposed...

These days there is the occasional opportunity in terms of location and seclusion, but I don’t seem to spend so much time chatting during work hours to get the mood happening...

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

No. Absolutely not. Not in the environment that I work in. There are very few members of the opposite sex about anyway. Unlike a lot of civilian jobs where sexual enjoyment can be had in the workplace.

Scawt and Brutus58 like this.
  14. gonzaga44

gonzaga44 motherlover

Yes, I do it almost everyday.

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. BG74

BG74 Trusted Member

16. Fam_love

Fam_love New Member

Have done it in the past in the restroom..

17. spongebob19854

spongebob19854 Trusted Member

It never occurred to me.

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Princesstoelicker

Princesstoelicker New Member

Every chance I get lol

19. yujiudong

yujiudong New Member

I really like to do what people want to see in the corner, of course not

20. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

I'm a realtor and try to have my brother fill me up before work. Really get off showing a house with him leaking out of me. Sometimes when I wear short skirts and can feel him on my thigh I get so turned on, after they leave I finger myself a few times. One day I'm going to get caught.