1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Admit it, Vote by mail is the Superior System

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by hellohello, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Clearly Biden's fact checked speeches and statements are being completely ignored.

2. Lian

Lian Friendly One

He is wrong sometimes, yes. He makes mistakes. But he doesnt lie, just like Trump, a pathological liar.

3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

OK, just what were Trump's lies as president? Factual quotes, not hearsay or opinion.

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Wrong "SOMETIMES". You should do standup comedy.

Again, I'll play Devil's advocate here, if Trump is a "pathological liar" what EXACTLY were his lies as president? Facts, not opinions either by you or anyone else.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
  5. Lian

Lian Friendly One

First of his lies, he said he won.

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Would it be a "lie" if he did? You stated "lies" that's plural. What are the others?

7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

"They will pay to build the wall"
    "They are after you"
    "I am innocent"
    Want me to continue?

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

"They will pay for the wall" - and they have in part maybe not entirely, but in part.
    "I am innocent" - in the U.S. you ARE innocent UNTIL proven guilty in a COURT OF LAW. NOT the court of public opinion or the court of MSM or the court of social media.
    "They are after you". They ARE after "you" or should I say us. Went to my town board meeting and witnessed someone who only asked a question get arrested. Clearly that person asked the wrong question. The question put the board on the spot. It had to do about how the trash removal company is/was selected. Message sent. Ask critical questions or just criticize the board and get arrested. Suppression and intimidation. All members of the board are Dumocrats/liberals. I really do live in the most corrupt town in New York State. If there's one more corrupt, I don't know about it. Go to a school board meeting, anywhere in the U.S., be critical about ANYTHING and you WILL be arrested as a DOMESTIC TERRORIST just because you're a parent concerned about the education or lack of that your kids are getting. A few parents have gone off the deep end regarding the safety and education of their kids. They are few.

I understand that laws in Canada are different from the laws in the U.S. Do you really know the difference between the a court of law and that of public opinion? One is based on the RULE of LAW and the other is based on the rule of EMOTION and MISINFORMATION. Just ask O.J. Simpson. That was a high profile case. Everybody thought and said (court of opinion) "he's guilty" of killing his wife. The court of law found him "not guilty" of murder. He did go to jail for something completely different a couple of years after his murder trial.

9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I'm done.
    Trump is a pathological liar, a con, a criminal. You refuse to admit it and just repeat the Trumpist propaganda.
    I am done. Won't be on this thread anymore, its a waste of time.
    Have a good day

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Don't go away angry. You have shared much with your single minded and focused opinions. I was not able to change your propaganda indoctrinated mind just as you claim that I'm indoctrinated. I am live here and experience every second of every day and you don't. THAT'S the indoctrination I live with daily. How can anyone living in a foreign country be critical of me and my experience(s)? Clearly/obviously you really don't want to know. Have a nice day.

11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

"Single minded and focused opinions"? Wow, now insults?
    "Propaganda indocrinated mind"?

Oh, so YOU are the best, aren't ya? Only YOU are not indoctrinated? Even if you keep posting Republican propaganda over and over again without any real neutral sources, just more brainwashed republicans.

But yeah, suuuuuuuure. I'm the brainwashed one. Yes, okay. Your experience is SO MUCH BETTER THAN MINE, yeah. Sure.

12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Wow, you really haven't listened to anything I said. You ARE a foreigner in a foreign country commenting on my experiences of every damn second of every damn day telling me that I'm wrong. That is rich.

13. SisterLover88

SisterLover88 Trusted.Member

Ploitifact checks a lot of things he says. They have found that he has about 11% being true or mostly true and over 50% being false or mostly false and 18% being pants on fire.
    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Lian likes this.
  14. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.