1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AstaSilva

AstaSilva Trusted.Member

Shouldn't mods restrain themselves from attacking users? And spell correctly? XD

2. fungool

fungool Trusted Member

The middle class workers will tell the tale. Let's see what the tax law did to them.

3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Nobody is attacking anybody, and staff members have the same rights to post as members, if they so choose.

I can also assure you that none of the staff here need to exercise their authority in order to chew up and spit out little boys.

4. pussycat

I understand why some of you support Trump. But try to step back, and take a look from the outside looking in. You might understand why 99% of the world detest him. Including a whole lot of your fellow Americans.

5. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Actually I have taken a look from the outside for several years now. You are correct that most of the other world leaders do not like trump. In my opinion part of the reason is that he doesn’t kiss their ass nor does he take any crap from them. Now no he isn’t the smartest of even the best person to be president but give him some credit for trying to put his own country first and not allowing us to be bullied or taken advantage of by everyone else. One small for instance would be the ever vaunted U.N. Assembly.

One of the so called treaties they wanted us to and insisted on us signing would have totally dismantled our second amendment from outside in, along with many other problems. The U.N. Pretty much tried to force this on the US for a few years. Trump is the one to kill it from the planned talking points in the senate and congress.

Now I know you will more than likely never fully agree with me on my opinion of trump which is fine. Just as you asked us to do look out into the world at why there are so many of us that do like him. Fair request?

6. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

for too many years we had to vote for the lesser of two evils , some new common sense , and fair trade deals can change the world for the the better.

7. pussycat

I would normally agree with you. But a trade deal, any deal for that matter, only works if you trust that the other guy will actually stick to it.
    Now you may trust Trump, and that's fine, but we don't. That's the problem.

Going back as far as my age realistically allows me, you had George HW Bush. Good man, well liked, respected, good President. Bill Clinton. Also a good President. George W Bush. Idiot in chief? Front man for the New American Reich?
    Barak Obama. Decent man but completely loony tunes on policy? Yes, you had 16 years of stupidity in Washington and so I get why some of you voted for Trump. I can almost relate to it. What I can't for the life of me grasp is, after the last 3 years, how the hell anybody could still be cheering for this turd.

rjr likes this.
  8. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Now be honest here. How can anyone have been able to watch Trump as closely as you have stated you have said with this huge smokescreen and absolute layer of bs pumped out by the Democrats. They started trying to remove him from day one. Now even according to your own statements the last two presidents before trump were, how did you put it. Looney lol.
    Now think on this for one second. If the rest of the government had done nothing more than sit back and just do their jobs and no I don’t not mean agree with everything trump says I just mean to do their jobs. Think how much the news coverage has said one thing these last three years. Get rid of trump instead of showing more real issues that need attention.

So be honest even with just these simple things I have asked you to look at and it’s least think about. How can you possibly say Trump has gotten even a halfway decent shot at doing the best that could be done.

Dane and curiousFred like this.
  9. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Nobody is perfect, but Trump is a raw amateur in politics, he is a big windbag, but not worse
    than the ones who preceded him.

Sifjaspell likes this.
  10. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Trump could do himself a real favor and not comment on every little thing that happens daily.
    Go about your business and get stuff done for the American people. He is dealing with a cesspool if criminals. If they weren’t congress they’d all be in jail lol

oldman681 and curiousFred like this.
  11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Trump could get a lot more done for the betterment of this country if the dems would just let him do his job.
    A lot of other countries dislike him because he is putting the USA first and foremost. They are having a hard time weaning off the teet of the USA. I have a friend who is from Canada and has many friends there. She said some Canadians hate Trump because they were making millions off Canada being used as a go-between from foreign goods that had high tariffs if they came into the USA straight from their country. Losing that loophole that Canada was abusing has pissed them off.

jillicious likes this.
  12. pussycat

A Republican Senator has stated that this whole impeachment is like the trial of Jesus.

Hopefully it will have the same outcome.

rjr likes this.
  13. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

No matter which side you choos to be on this is a sham and has been proven by the poll numbers. All they have done is set a precedent to continue this pattern in the future.
    If they had an impeachable offense fine but there is none

14. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

I hope Trump goes scorched earth in response to the dems. He needs to expose them for all their abuses. It's time to punch back

jillicious likes this.
  15. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

These people are crooked and he’s exposing them for it. Like him or not he is cleaning up the joint

16. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

17. Neophyte

18. Neophyte

19. Volpoon

Volpoon Trusted Member

If he's doing that, he's doing it in the weirdest way possible... by being even more crooked than anybody who has held the position of POTUS before him, basically.

rjr and pussycat like this.
  20. pussycat

Fuckin amen to that!

rjr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.