1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

He can’t remember he is running for president and not senate. He has major issues and the American people aren’t stupid. They can see

2. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Just read a thing here on the internet. Some of his followers are wondering where he's at. He's home and the article said some people are going to get some a equipment in his house so he can give daley updates on the virus. Is he going to get his information from the briefing Trump is doing on TV?

3. Dad's toy

Dad's toy Trusted.Member

Has anybody seen Joe since the virus outbreak?
    He's ghosting us.

toy

4. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

I hate Trump, but the Democrats don't have anyone better.

TopGun likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Most people hate Trump because the Mainstream Media has told them to hate Trump. Before Trump ran for the presidency, the worst I heard was that he was annoying and a philanderer, but after he started campaigning the people were instructed to hate him and a lot of people blindly followed instructions. I'm sure most of those people believe it was their own idea, but the suddenness of people hating him, coincides with the media's hate campaign and the hater's hate him for the exact same reason, the reason given to them by the media. There are a few people that probably hated Trump beforehand, but most had personal dealings with him.

Brutus58, Calist, Dane and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

I hate Trump because he's an idiot, has nothing to do with the media. He says one thing and tweets another. If he's wrong it's the media's fault. The CIA and FBI and NSA are out to get him. NBC gave him the easiest thing in the world. They asked him what would he say to reassure the scared Americans out there. He went off and threw a fit saying they were out to get him Now he's decided he was behind the virus and knew it would be bad from the start. 3 weeks ago it was staged by the Democrats and it wasn't that serious. The media can't make this shit up, he does it all on his own.

rjr, Carol and JoshuaMN like this.
  7. Neophyte

This post is proof that you believe everything the Mainstream Media tells you to believe and you don't even realize it.

Brutus58, Calist, texasj65 and 5 others like this.
  8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

End of January, when Democrats were trying to impeach him, he created the Coronavirus Taskforce. 3 weeks ago he said the making it political was fake news by the Democrats. Of course the media told you he said the virus itself was staged by the Democrats.

Since then, some democrats have come around and support his handling of the virus. But what do you know, it was the Democrats in the Senate that blocked aid for the people, the Democrats are showing their true colors, and every single one of them that voted against getting checks out to the American people have shown that they do not and never have cared about the American People.

Brutus58, Calist, itshot and 2 others like this.
  9. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Thanks Neophyte and Dracoa
    I'll leave the writing to you guys.
    You say it much better than I can.

10. Neophyte

11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Neophyte

14. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

No, his interview with Sean hannity and his morning interview with fox and friends when he said it was a hoax from the media and Democrats is what made me believe he said that. Lol this isn't something from Huffington Post that I get my info from, It's from him. His tweets and his interviews. There's a lot of things Trump has done that I agree with, it doesn't make me think he's less of an idiot, and I didn't need the media to tell me that. He's done a great job doing it on his own.

rjr and itshot like this.
  15. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

What Trump likes is expose himself - "Look at me!!! I am the MAN!!! I am President!!!"
    That presidency could only work - if he is smart enough to take himself a good and wise ADVISORS.
    Because Trump himself is not wise enough...

Brutus58 and rjr like this.
  17. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Exactly - he's a CEO, and that's what CEO's do.

Brutus58, muttley and borabora like this.
  18. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  19. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

First off i voted for trump and had no real issues with his presidency until the covid19 outbreak. Since then his leadership has been very bad. He downplayed it in the beginning. he was in the beginning and still is more worried about the economy than human life. Telling governors its up to them to deal with it not the federal government is total bull shit a national disaster like this should fall entirely on the federal government to manage. we should not have states fighting over supplies and creating a price war. He put vp Mike pence in charge of a health crisis for with he has no qualifications to administer. I could go on. But in my opinion he has drooped the ball on our response to covid19

rjr likes this.
  20. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

You do know that a lot of your ruling class hold dual citizenship, right ? Any thoughts about your Netanyahoo ?

Those gigabucks you continue to throw away overseas would do well staying at home these days, if you wouldn't mind.

And i it ever came down to helping us or your middle-east bum-buddies - we North Americans up here have no delusions whatsoever about whose interests you'd look after first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.