1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

If I went fast I'd rip the XU1's front spoiler off . Sorry I forgot to say fuck .

curiousFred likes this.
  2. yandrethedrone

yandrethedrone Trusted Member

Fucking Jeremy won't take a hint and stop asking me if I am okay. I'm fine Jeremy, it's just you - my face automatically scowls around you!

curiousFred likes this.
  3. stepdad22

Well fuck Jeremy . Wasn't he a bull frog ? Nah that was Jerymire .

curiousFred likes this.
  4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Yeah...get it fucking right Stepdad...
    "...never understood a word he said....but I sure did like his wine..."

At least he wasn't a FUCKING CANE TOAD......

curiousFred likes this.
  5. stepdad22

Fuck froggy wine and mouldy cane toads , I'd rather a Boag's any day . XXX Ale .

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  6. stepdad22

As a matter of fact I'm fucking having one now .

7. stepdad22

See I'm being a good fucking boy , While you are back officer Akbloke .

curiousFred likes this.
  8. stepdad22

Oh I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a 1942 U boat in reasonable fucking condition . Please don't bombard me with other year models , I'm only interested in the 1942 builds .

9. Akbloke

There are a few just to the FUCKING north of Ireland where they sunk the fucking things after the war......might be a wee bit rusty by now.

And I'll be having a Boags when I get back at the end of this month. Can't get it out here.

curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  10. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Theres three on E-Bay.

Located somewhere in Saskatchewan.

Shipping by Canada Post.

Good luck with the fucking auction!!

curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  11. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Wot the fuck for :eek:

curiousFred and whitecoffee1 like this.
  12. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

If it were speed bumps that'd be one thing, but it was a fucking unpaved road.

curiousFred likes this.
  13. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

at the shops yesterday going down the escalator. woman about 20 feet ahead of me had looked back before and then she lifted her jumper up at the back. I think she was showing me her fucking ass! fucking nice to look at. big round butt in jeans. fucking weird thing was, she was with her kids.

curiousFred likes this.
  14. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Probably looking for a fucking prospective daddy. Beware of death traps. Hehehehehehe.

Akbloke likes this.
  15. pussycat

It was -18 when I went to work this morning. Wind chill -27.

It's only November for fucks sake.

:eek::eek:

curiousFred likes this.
  16. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Pussycat, be glad you are not in Oz, the fucking place is burning in too many places, some deliberately lit.In our suburb a fucking firebug lit 13 fires so far, we live in fear of the hot weather, the whole fucking joint will go up
    in smoke, it is so sad to see the awful devastation here and in the U.S. as well
    So many lost everything and I cannot stop thinking of our wildlife perishing, it is dreadful.
    The place has always burnt, but never like now.

Akbloke likes this.
  17. stepdad22

New south Wales and Queensland are in flames , Victoria is getting heavy rain and we have snow in Tasmania . Such is life , this is Australia . It is wonderful but it can also be fucking brutal . The land and our ancestors have made us true Aussies tough . We try to look after each other when we can . The reason that I have not been here much this week is because I am in fucking NSW , doing what an old man can in helping with the fire devastation . That tis the Aussie way , look after someone when they have been kicked in the fucking guts . Just heard about a woman who has two dozen burnt koala's in her lounge room , giving them aid and care , she has already lost eight more , all beyond help due to burns . But she wont give up because she is Australian and she cares . That is the kind of people we are , yes we have the ratbags just like everyone else but when the shit hits the fan we are one nation and one people . Be proud to be an Australian . Through my younger days at school I always had a mate backing me up , as I did in Nam , it's all the same thing , you have to look after your own , who else is going to when you are the one being shot at ? Look after your Fucking mates because they are the only real thing that you will ever have outside your family .

18. Akbloke

It's Folks like you in Aussie StepDad, that make me FUCKING Proud to be able to also call myself an Aussie. I've also been on bushfire duty when I was a SNCO in our Air Force, and had to go down to New South Fucking Wales to help out in the Fires that they had back in '94 along the Bells Line of Road just out of Nth Richmond (as a Qlder, we love to tear shreds out of NSW, but when the cards are down, we are all Aussies together!!!)

It's tearing me apart to be only reading about how fucking bad it is back home in Qld, but I shall be back there soon, and I'll also see what I can do to pitch in.....

My Country.jpg

There you go StepDad....Isobella Dorothea MacKellers poem. Don't tell my you don't like it..!!

She was a homesick 19 year old when she put those words together.

leftout4, stepdad22 and curiousFred like this.
  19. pussycat

I hope all you guys and girls down in upside down land are allright. Know about wildfires, Canada is very prone to them same as you. Something about being covered in forests and no rain, bad combination. Two summers ago we were ready to evacuate, not that the fires were that close (50 miles?) but one spark and up we go.
    I'm not scared of much, but the idea of burning alive fucking terrifies me. I do think of my friends in Aussieland, and California. Fuck Alberta, lol.
    Floods, fires, whats next? Pestilance?

stepdad22 and Akbloke like this.
  20. Akbloke

Hey Pussycat...
    Yeah, we heard all about those terrible fucking fires that you lot went through a couple of years ago. So I appreciate your concerns. 50 miles is quite close enough to one of those monsters, thank you very much. I do try to keep my yard cleared of that sort of rubbish so that it keeps the burnable to a minimum, and I don't have too many trees surrounding my property like others do. I hear that one of the main highways that lead from my town out to the Darling Downs is currently closed, so I do hope that folks in that area are okay...

stepdad22 likes this.