1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I would draw the fucking line if I ever caught him using my toothbrush. That is fucking nasty to even think about. :eek:o_O

2. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

I don't mind if he'd use my shower gel the odd time, but I've seen how much he spends on clothes so he can afford so spend a few euro on some fucking shower gel.

Princess Amy and allison17 like this.
  3. Irish_Incest

Oh fuck, just remembered, it's my dad's fucking birthday tomorrow, so between that and mothers day on friday I'm not gonna have a fucking penny left!

Princess Amy and allison17 like this.
  4. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

It is me. What it doesn't show it that I have a little bit of a belly. Work will have me walking upwards of 10 miles a day, so I think that will help a bit. I'll be at an amusement park, so yeah, lots of walking. But thank you for the compliment.

A fuck a day keeps the fuck cop away.

Akbloke likes this.
  5. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

But in your fucking heart you know you love it so don't try that fake fucking madness here. Just be fucking thankful you still have them both Bro. :)

Money can always be made back, parents can't. My words of fucking wisdom. ;)

6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You are fucking welcome. before my dad died I ran 5 miles every morning. Now I could care fucking less.

7. Irish_Incest

Oh it wasn't in fucking anger lol

allison17 likes this.
  8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I forget sometimes this is the fuck thread and some comments can be taken out of context. :)

Irish_Incest likes this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I can't do much running. Never fucking could. But walking I'm fine with. I just pushed myself yesterday when we had a scavenger hunt between three "teams", still fucking lost, but at least there wasn't any prizes, more of a team building activity.

allison17 likes this.
  10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Do you have time to join a fucking gym? A good workout will make that belly go away even if it's only 15 minutes or so a day. :)

11. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Nearest gym is like half an hour drive away, (and the one I know of is right next to a Texas BBQ place, not a good combo. lol) and I don't have a car of my own. Fucking sucks, but it is what it is. Plus, until I get income I can't afford to go, and when I can afford it, I'll likely be working 5 days a week, and that is even further away than the nearest gym, and in a different direction.

12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Damn those two fucking places must be splitting the money. I bet the BBQ place gits more business. :p

13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

lol I think the BBQ place came in after the gym, so smart move on their part. Not the best Texas BBQ, but the only option available here. Just wish it was fucking closer.

allison17 likes this.
  14. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

Ever have one of those days where everything is going great and then all fucking hell breaks loose. Well that was my fucking day today. It started with me going on two job interviews that I thought went pretty good, one really good. A little stressful but not to bad. So after I got some lunch and headed home I went to do some laundry. Well on the second load I noticed that the drier was not getting warm. I thought that I might have used the fucking wrong settings so I reran the load of clothes on the setting I wanted to run and came back about fifteen minutes later to check on them and the fucking thing was not warm at all. So I figure the fucking exhaust vent must be clogged. So I check and just for good measure I ran the cleaning snake with the brush on it through and it was pretty clean. So fuck I take out my clothes and put them back in the washing machine and start to figure out how to take apart the damn drier. I see that the fucking thing has two thermal fuses so I pull them and take them to a friend that has a meter that can test them and they were both fucking good. I thought well there goes the easy and cheap fix. So now I go and pull out the heating element to have him check it and wouldn't you know the fucking thing was bad. So I was not able to locate a replacement here in town so I found a store with the lowest price (95 fucking dollars) and had them order the fucking thing. It will fucking be here tomorrow I hope.

allison17 likes this.
  15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Oh yes I have had plenty of fucking days like that bro, good luck with it. :)

longing4sis likes this.
  16. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I'd like to talk about my fucking month. I had a doctors appointment on the 14th so I went to the lab on the 8th to get a blood test. On the morning of the 14th I get a call from the doctors office asking I come in an hour early to take another fucking blood test. The following morning the 15th, the Doctor calls and asks that I go to an emergency room to get treatment. In the emergency room they yet again do a blood test. I call a medical study group, that I have been seeing, and on the 17th they call me in to do a blood test and send me to a lab the same day to do another blood test. On the 21st the study group calls again for another round of blood test at their office and again to the lab. Today, the 22nd I need to get a blood test prior to going to see the original doctor for what, another fucking blood test. Also yesterday, on the 21st the study group has told me I need to go on the 27th for blood test in their office again and I'm sure they will send me to the lab for another blood test. So current count is 11 blood tests this month, so far. I feel like a fucking pin cushion. This is all because my Potassium levels are out of wack.

longing4sis and allison17 like this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Fuck, I hope you are a vampire and get all that blood back. It's not the fucking blood I mind them getting but feeling like a fucking pin cushion that is what I don't like. :)

Neophyte likes this.
  18. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Sometimes it fucking sucks to get older.

allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  19. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

They do laundry in Texas. Who fucking know!!!.

longing4sis and allison17 like this.
  20. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

The last few days i have been finding out about a lot of fucking shit.That i kind of know was going on but not for sure about. Have you ever give someone your full trust. Give them your heart love and friendship.But come to find out they have done noting but lie to you and do everything they can to knock you down and belittle you.But thats ok my eyes are open now. There was a time this would have me all kinds of mad. but you know what im not that person anymore. I have grown up i have come to realize that im a better person then you. And just knowing that makes me feel free and at peace with myself.

Amy