1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Now that's my fucking sis. After all of what she learned and she still did not go off. I respect and love you for that. :)

Akbloke likes this.
  2. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

fucking thanks.

allison17 likes this.
  3. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Been there. While she didn't try to knock me down or belittle me, my entire last relationship was built on her fucking lies. Been over a decade since then, but that's okay. I'm better off.

allison17 likes this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Ok I am fucking having withdraws from posting. I hope Andy gets it fixed soon. :eek:

Akbloke likes this.
  5. Princess Amy

Me fucking to!.:)

Dracoa likes this.
  6. Princess Amy

I hope so to the site is starting to die.The last time this shit happen he had to get help to fix it.

longing4sis likes this.
  7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I know I am fucking getting complaints in my PM box. They are starting to call this forum incesttaboo 2 because it has been down so long and they can not post. some are threatening to leave if the issue isn't resolved soon.

8. Princess Amy

They will leave. We lost a few about 4 years ago and they have yet to return. And the ones who donate wont do so again because they dont want to see there fucking money go to wast. but there is nothing we can do but wait it out and see what happens i just hope my ex did not do something to the site the fucker.

allison17 likes this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That's all we can fucking do is wait sis. Since we have nothing to do I am taking another fucking break. I will check back later.

~huggs~

10. Princess Amy

ok sis i think i will do the same.

allison17 likes this.
  11. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Well my busses are going on an indefinite strike from midnight tonight whic means I have no fucking way of etting to college for the forseeable future.

I would get a private bus but no private buses stop at the stop I need to get off at, and even if i found a driver who did I have no fucking idea if id find a buss to fucking pick me back up!

Fuck this bullshit!

allison17 likes this.
  12. Princess Amy

WTF is a buss.:confused:

allison17 likes this.
  13. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

HAHAHA...:D Well some of us do. Hell I even fucking iron my clothes.
    By the way Good Fucking news everyone I found the part I fucking needed today but it was about 50 miles away one way so that's what I fucking did today but when I picked the part my brother-in-law called me and asked if I would want to go with him and my nephew this afternoon fishing. Well of course I said hell yea, we ended up catching 15 keepers but by the time I got back home it was about 10 p.m. and I could not wait until tomorrow to get started on the drier so I fucking just now got finished putting the fucking thing back together. I rewashed my clothes that I had to leave all wet because they soured and I just threw them in the drier and the fucking thing is working great. But wouldn't you fucking know when I was back behind the drier plugging it in I noticed that the water line for the washer had a valve so I will have to replace that fucking thing tomorrow before it fucker breaks and I have fucking water everywhere. It fucking never ends I guess. Oh well it's all fucking good, I enjoy fixing shit like this.

allison17 and Princess Amy like this.
  14. longing4sis

Hell Neo, they just wanted a pint of blood from you. :) On the serious side I hope that you get your Potassium levels where they need to be. By the way if I may ask, where they high or low?

allison17, Neophyte and Princess Amy like this.
  15. longing4sis

Well Amy I am sorry to hear that someone close to you has betrayed your trust, love and friendship. They will never understand what they have lost. I am glad that you found out about their betrayal but sad for you as well. It is never easy finding out that someone has betrayed you the way that this person has betrayed you. I am happy to hear that with the new you that, you are able to not get "all kinds of mad" but with something like this it would be totally understandable. You truly are being the better person.

allison17, Neophyte and Princess Amy like this.
  16. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I'm also glad that you did not fucking blow up like a volcano like you fucking may have done in the past Amy. This shows that you are maturing and anyway.....it does you no good to let things like this annoy you. As you say: You are a better person now and have just proven it.

Cheers Princess

PS: You fucking remembered to use the right fucking words this time - you are becoming a fucking better person!!!

Princess Amy likes this.
  17. Irish_Incest

This is a fucking bus :D

[​IMG]

18. Princess Amy

I know what that is ass face!. you said I have no fucking idea if id find a buss to fucking pick me back up! SO WTF IS A BUSS.

19. Irish_Incest

I meant Bus, I added the extra s by fucking accident lol

20. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

So Amy....now Irish is a fucking Donkey-face????

Fucking interesting..LOL