1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Im not going to (fucking, only because of the name of the thread) kill myself. Only reason I can thinknof not to is failing. Then living with the consequences of failing. Like medical bills and losing my job. I might not post much on here anymore. Honestly if I had 100% I would succeed it I would do it. Been find like that for over a month. My birthday only showed me less reasons why I shouldn't.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Fuck off fuzz. ~giggles~

annab2 likes this.
  3. Beardo18

My depression isn't getting any better. Still wanting to kill myself. Made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow. What ever a fuck thread. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. fuck

annab2 likes this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Dude if you are wanting to fucking kill yourself or are thinking about it to hell with tomorrow. That might be to fucking late. Get your ass to the ER right now.

leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  5. Beardo18

I have a nerulogical problem that is "fucking" causing it besides my creepy life. I have been fighting it for 29 years. Last attempt was 10 years ago. I have my family watching me and suicide hotline on my contacts. Trust me I'm not at the state to don't. Just a constant desire to do it and I'm good at not giving in to desires.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  6. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

There is never a reason to fucking off yourself! As a matter of fact, it is the most selfish act that mankind has ever devised, it is done as a "this will show them, type of revenge!" Be solid and brave, live each day as a reminder that you are never going away! Contact those who forgot about your birthday, and tell them that you are throwing a belated Birthday Party, for yourself, next weekend! Tell them to show up, because you realize that having a Birthday so close to Christmas and New Years, wears most people out, and forget that you (their favorite person) has successfully marked another annum to celebrate! Do it! It does work! (I've got personal proof) I was born on effing Saint Valentine's Day, so my B-Day is among those days that is regularly missed or forgotten! Don't roll around, doubting! Push their collective Memory Button's! ;):):D:p:rolleyes:o_O

leon Phillips and allison17 like this.
  7. Beardo18

I've been getting "fucking" worse for over a month. I suspect besides my meds not working anymore, and horrible things keep happening, that a serious issue with oxygen to my brain is making me worse. Going to two doctors this week. Made emergency "fucking" appointments.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  8. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Aye, aye! Mon Capitan! Three bags full and all that Tommy wrought! Yes, Sir! Do your duty and attend those appointments, dearie! Here is my obligatory, "Oh, Fuck!":eek::p:):rolleyes:;):D

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Just as Fucking well you Fucking said that.

I'd hate to ever fucking well catch you out again.....yes folks, I actually did catch her out.........once!!!! 208330-003e9672ee869a5df6dcf497aad28c9a.jpg.gif

annab2 likes this.
  10. Akbloke

smileys-police-178944.gif
    Zarp got away with it mainly because the Fucking FUCK Policeman was off-line and caught up in an overseas country that does not allow access onto this sort of FUCKING web-site.​
    But for now at least, he is back on duty.....​
    smileys-police-431186.gif

Zarp, annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  11. Akbloke

I totally FUCKING agree with you on this Allison. And that is the same reason that you won't find me on there either.....or damned twitting like some Presidents do ......

12. Akbloke

FUCK Me Irish....you sound like you're a bag of fucking shit, health wise. I'm sure sorry to hear that . And to be sure I'm hoping that you get a whole lot better and FUCKING Soon.!!

Cheers Boy-oh.

Irish_Incest, annab2 and allison17 like this.
  13. Akbloke

Grizzly Bear 78​
    Chief Admin and Moderator...... is the FUCKING person who came up with this idea. And is meant to enable us all to let off FUCKING STEAM and PRESSURE by using the FUCKing FUCK word often......without anyone complaining...except the FUCKING FUCK Policeman Police emoticon.jpg who will be on Patrol to make sure that you all use the FUCKING correct words on this thread...LOL​
    Police Car.gif

14. Akbloke

Well I certainly FUCKING hope that these two Medics can get their shit in one FUCKING big heap and fucking well sort out your problems Beardo18. Nearly 3 decades of this sort of FUCKing shit is FAR TOO FUCKING LONG for anyone to have to put up with.!!

Cheers

Beardo18, annab2 and allison17 like this.
  15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That is the best news I have heard this fucking morning. There are a lot of us here who have foughn depression and won and some who are still fighting it now. In fact I am still fighting it since 2015 but I refuse to give up my life and let it win. The meds messed me up totally,they filled my head with narcotics so I wouldn't think about it but all the meds did was screw my brain up More they were two strong. I believe in you. their are fighters and there are quiters when it comes to these type situations. It sound to me like you want to fucking live. Well don't give up on those feelings. you have the whole family here worried about you. we sign on every day just to see if you are still around. If you need to talk I am a PM away. I am good at fighting the devil and I will fight him for you my sword and wildchild are ready at your call. We are not going to lose you why? Because wildchild fucking says so! :)

If you need me for anything and you start having those thoughts you PM me. I can't say I will be here when You do but I will return to see it. Stay strong and live my friend. :)

16. Akbloke

Once that FUCKING devil has got our Wildchilds back up and got her annoyed, he'd better FUCKING look out.!!!

She has been known to fight him and win many times. She's got the power of God in her Prayers......Bless you Allison.

Cheers

17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

What he fucking say's and my prayers are with you right now. :)

Thank you bro. :)

annab2 and Akbloke like this.
  18. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Here's hoping it fucking goes better beardo! I'm on your fucking side!

leon Phillips, Beardo18 and allison17 like this.
  19. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck me it's been a long couple of days. Long ass drive from Austin to Virginia.

leon Phillips and allison17 like this.
  20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Unless it's in a million dollar fucking bus with a driver and wet bar :)

leon Phillips likes this.