1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Well, there was a driver, but it was my dad, and it wasn't in a bus, it was a fucking Envoy. He took my brothers stuff down there, and took me back to VA. lol Doesn't seem to be too good of a deal to me, but hey, what do I know?

allison17 likes this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I hope the ride was free. Isn't that what fucking dads or for? :p

Dracoa likes this.
  3. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Yeah, it was fucking free, just not all that comfortable. I'm fucking sore. Need to get a good nights sleep.

4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

well get a fucking good nights sleep my friend. Don't let me keep you up. :)

Dracoa likes this.
  5. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

You aren't. I'm just not mentally tired. Physically though.... At least I'll be in my own fucking bed again.

allison17 likes this.
  6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Yea it's like jet lag I guess when you finally get home it feels like your mind and body are just twisted and want to do something besides fucking sleep. Unlike my cat who fucking sleeps 23 hours a day. :)

Dracoa likes this.
  7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Yeah. Jet lag fucking sucks, even when a jet isn't involved. As for your cat, at least that's better than my brothers cat. His cat just hisses at anything she doesn't recognize. Teeny bit traumatized from before he got her, so she doesn't trust strangers at all, and now she's moving again (just about an hour away, but in with another cat), all aboard the trauma train for that kitty.

8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Yep no fucking doubt there. My cat is unsocial also. I am the only one she trusts. she can hear a car pull up in the driveway and she will go flying across the floor to the bedroom to hide. That tells me I have company and didn't even fucking hear the car myself.

Dracoa likes this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Bad thing is, it feels like an hour earlier, so I'm not really lagged, more ahead. Either way, ugh. Takes some fucking time to adjust to a different time zone. Plus I need to get laundry done, and I keep forgetting about it.

allison17 likes this.
  10. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Fuck that fucking bottle of fucking Asian chili sauce that my fuckinh brother put loosely in the fucking fridge and fell on my fucking foot shattering the fucking glass and slicing up badly my fucking foot. Oh the agony of (fucking) de-feet.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Dude you sure are having a lot of fucking problems. :eek:

12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

What I really fucking hate is people who try to use other people. :mad:

Hal and Dracoa like this.
  13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Those kind of people fucking suck. Especially when they hide it so well.

allison17 likes this.
  14. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

You mean like fucking politicians? Most are as fucked up as anyone they just hide it better.

allison17 likes this.
  15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You got that fucking right my friend ;)

Dracoa likes this.
  16. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

For the longest fucking time I had someone like that in my life. Fortunately I cut her out of my life last year, while my over all quality of life my not have changed, I'm more at peace without her.

allison17 likes this.
  17. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

FUCKING good for you Drac. I've also gone through the fucking process of separation from my other half.....and like you, I'm also more at peace. I can actually do what I want to around the place. Know what I mean?

Cheers

18. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Oh the problems ain't fucking over. Conflicting information at my job is forcing me to get a doctors restrictions note for fucking HR. Besides that my fucking foot still fucking hurts. Also I'm going fucking nuts. When to the ER tonight and one thing I was told my one stress pill can be used as an as needed in higher dose. My fucking PCP should have told me that. I need to follow up with local asylum for partial impatient care or from a long list of local places that will take my insurance. I'm off until ducking moday giving time for my ducking foot to heal. Fuck fuck fuckied fuck fuck shit.

19. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Different fucking situations, but I understand what you mean. For me, she was never my other half, I just fooled myself into thinking she was. Probably because she was my first.

allison17 likes this.
  20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Fucking good for you my friend. :);)

Dracoa likes this.