1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Swinging?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pussycat, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

NO DOUBT! (LOL!):rolleyes:

allison17 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I like Gwen Stefani.:p

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  3. annab2

Me too! That's why I responded to it that way!:rolleyes:
    (*Is it possible that we share some sense of humor?)
    *Rhetorically intended question!;)

allison17 likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Great minds think alike. So they say.:)

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Okay all, back to the question from pussycat.
    I hope that more members will react.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  6. Justamwm

Justamwm Trusted Member

I enjoyed the lifestyle in my single days. Would enjoy giving it a go in my now not-single days.

One thing I have noticed is that some who are not inclined to participate have a view of "ownership" over their significant other. Am I alone in that observation?

annab2 likes this.
  7. jovs

jovs Account Deleted

I have met a few kinkier swingers, some that were into this.

annab2 likes this.
  8. winchester73

winchester73 Trusted.Member

I believe that swinging is about boundaries and very little to do with sex or religion. I was 60 when I met my wife; she was 40. I was an aerospace technician that rode with a club; she was a JAPturnedbikerbitch. We met at on of our outdoor club parties and she accepted a ride; she had her own helmet, goggles, and gloves. This was a clue. About a year into our courtship, she brought up the subject of swinging. She also proposed we get a copy of a book titled, "The Ethical Slut". This nifty document proposed a system of ethical boundaries based on the importance of partnership. For about two years we experimented with others. Our favorite experience was with folks she had known for awhile, but we did try it with strangers in some wild settings. There were some episodes that led to distress and some episodes that will always be remembered as great nights of our life together. The excitement of stepping across the line and wrapping it all up with favorite body parts was up there with parachuting and riding the yellow line at 90 mlph. I realize, now, that this zing in our memories was due to the newness of it; swinging was never a lifestyle to us; it was just a "Saturday Extra". Also, in those days, my beloved and I could both fit in a Motel 6 bathtub. We have been together for seventeen years and have bonded in so many parts of each other's lives that there is no doubt that swinging could come around again. We stopped out of distraction and both of us miss it once in awhile.

annab2 likes this.
  9. kylie

kylie Trusted Member

Not at the moment, but yes ... however its complicated.

annab2 likes this.
  10. GOLDEN123

GOLDEN123 Account Deleted

I go to a great parties in London and Home Counties, it's called Killing Kittens, very discreet !

annab2 likes this.
  11. annab2

I've never liked, nor do I subscribe to Bullies and Controllers or their tactics! Just say "NO" to Bullies! :)

Justamwm and pussycat like this.
  12. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I agree with you. I would re-phrase it as "those who have a view of ownership are not likely to participate". They usually just cheat.

Justamwm and annab2 like this.
  13. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I'd like to tell you what I really think of them, but I'd probably break some of the forum rules.

:mad:

It took me a few tries, but I got lucky and finally found a guy who actually does think of us as equal partners. They're rare.

;)

Shane69 and annab2 like this.
  14. kimsi88

kimsi88 Trusted Member

My brother and me aren't married (obviously), but we go swinger get togethers a lot. Only a couple people we se at them know that were brother and sister. Most people think were just a hot young married couple who like to fuck other people sometimes. I love it when we pair off in the same room and I get to see my brother make other women moan and cum. He says the same thing about me.

15. annab2

Yeppers! That is "WHY" we have caring/sharing siblings! :)
    I am married to my older brother! So, I should know! :D

16. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Trusted Member

I do have some experience with it, and support it whole-heartedly. My ex, however, not so much...

But love hearing that there are some brother/sister swingers out there too :)

Visoflex and annab2 like this.
  17. annab2

Swinging is best conducted without guilt and jealousy, nor is it
    even possible when one or both partners have any self-esteem issues! :)

winchester73 likes this.
  18. annab2

Pussycat, You can always vent it on the Effing Eff thread!
    Pssst! Just don't say anyone's name or identities! :oops:;)

Akbloke likes this.
  19. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Trusted Member

This is so totally true. Unfortunately, I was honest and she was not... lesson learned!

annab2 likes this.
  20. incestfan67

incestfan67 Trusted.Member

Over the years I've hooked up with couples looking for an extra male.When you're"Solo"it's often hit and miss.Many aspects of swinging have made into my stories.

annab2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.