1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is it ok for a dad to fantasize about his daughter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComplessoDiEdipo, Nov 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

Mate, I've edited your response. You're skirting the rules about underage mentions. We all know the law and how most of us feel about it.
    It's like a moth to a flame. Continuous mention will attract the wrong sort of attention.

2. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

YES, it is definitely OK for a dad to fantasize sexually about his daughter(s), just like a daughter fantasizes about her dad. It's natural and normal, just like the way moms will sexually fantasize about their son(s), and how a son will fantasize about his mom. It's wired into us as human beings. Brothers and sisters fantasize about each other. Sisters about sisters. Brothers about brothers. It's all natural and normal. It's how humans are. Humans in families sexually fantasize about one another, in all sorts of ways, and that's totally ok!

Of course, it is society that tells us incest is wrong, and that's where the guilt over our fantasies comes from. But those fantasies are Not Bad At All.

I won't bore anyone with how incest taboos emerged back-in-the-day (unless you want to read this) -- but I would like to point out that those circumstances no longer apply to our modern lives. Why do we continue to let those ancient and outdated "rules by necessity" corrupt our chances for happiness with those whom we love the most?

3. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

It is not that easy for some fathers to, admit it and accept it because of all the shit of taboo!! The luckiest are those born in an open family!! no taboo, no restriction , no frustration all natural!! what i love over all is some of my friends on this site are realy realy lucky and soooo in to it , what ever the age, the youngest still go with the oldest because all is family love!!
    this is the life as it should be!! but i admit seducing his daughter or her dad is not easy when incest is not in the family!!

Sterling447, Xr4ti and Akbloke like this.
  4. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

It is easier for the females to make the moves as they are better equipped (The odd accidental flash when bending, changing or even showering) once he gains an erection his interest is roused and from then he will keep trying to see again and more if possible Masturbation will fulfil his fantasies for now but when he is ready he will be at your command

5. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

WHY I always agree with you!!! VERY VERY STRANGE!!!!

Sterling447 likes this.
  6. Frich

Frich Trusted Member

The special bond that a father and daughter share I have personally grow into a sexual attraction.

Sterling447 and Akbloke like this.
  7. Currious3995

Currious3995 Trusted.Member

Unfortunately for men or more importantly Dads, we have a penis. If for some reason we see something by accident, legs, nipples etc we get an erection. Then it can take over

Eagerbeaver likes this.
  8. Daver6070

Daver6070 New Member

I think it's normal. And nothing to be afraid of. I have been aroused by mine and others many times

9. deliman

deliman Trusted Member

Absolutely. Everyone knows the 3 most beautiful words in the English language.

"Fuck me, Daddy!"

10. Pat Hotter

Harder son deeper

11. Freeminde86

Freeminde86 Account Deleted

I find the thought of as a father/mother having lust for his son or daughter completely normal. There is nothing objectionable about that. There must be nothing better than being able to share love so openly within the family. And sex is the biggest proof of that.

Pat Hotter, Sterling447 and denan68 like this.
  12. AlphaWarrior

AlphaWarrior Trusted Member

I think it perfectly normal for a dad to fantasize about his daughter

13. Currious3995

Currious3995 Trusted.Member

I fantasise about many family members and also other families together

14. Patrick998

Patrick998 Trusted.Member

I think Ariana Grande’s father has most definitely fantasized about ploughing his daughter. Especially since he sees her in those poses with those kinds of outfits all the time.

Xr4ti and Idon'tknow? like this.
  15. Pat Hotter

If any Mother or Father has never been a little tempted by the thought of their son/daughter then how did they become parents:confused::confused:

Idon'tknow? and Patrick998 like this.
  16. Patrick998

I’d plough my own daughter if I had one

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  17. Karjosemprot

Karjosemprot Trusted Member

I think it perfectly normal for a dad to fantasize about his daughter, but for me just hj or bj

Patrick998 likes this.
  18. inkling

inkling Account Deleted

I’d love if my dad ever jerked off thinking about me. Bonus if he found a pic of me to cum on.

19. Patrick998

But would you let him creampie you

20. inkling

inkling Account Deleted

in a heartbeat!

Xr4ti, Idon'tknow? and Patrick998 like this.