1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is it ok for a dad to fantasize about his daughter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComplessoDiEdipo, Nov 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. MiyuBigs

MiyuBigs Trusted Member

Agreed with everyone here, totally normal

imunderher likes this.
  2. MrGee

MrGee Trusted Member

I’ve spoken with heaps of dads that do and sometimes the ages get a bit questionable but hey it is what it is

Patrick998 likes this.
  3. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Natural most won't admit to it but have at least a couple of times and if she responds who knows

4. MrGee

MrGee Trusted Member

Exactly mate

5. Pat Hotter

I do hope you did not mean me

wallaby123 likes this.
  6. Stepan1248

Stepan1248 Trusted Member

fantasies and dreams about a daughter or stepdaughter. This is normal for a man, this is physiology. a beautiful young body is always nearby. of course it's interesting

7. PaaTsa

PaaTsa Trusted Member

Pat, you ain't a mate :D But on the topic, I don't have children, but If I had.... Well, its all about that if I had fantasies I wouldn't act on them. Unless there was clear signs that she would love to have more of Daddy.

8. musclegirl

musclegirl Trusted Member

I learned about my dads fantasies long before anything happened. Didn't bother me at all, I thought it was natural. My mom fantasised about me too.

Knowing actually helped me be more comfortable discussing sex with them; plus I didn't have to be quiet when I brought friends home ;)

9. Julietbpt

Julietbpt Trusted Member

If your daughter loves you, then absolutely. I think dad and daughter fun will be the ultimate

10. MadHatter904

MadHatter904 Trusted Member

[QUOTE="Knowing actually helped me be more comfortable discussing sex with them; plus I didn't have to be quiet when I brought friends home ;)[/QUOTE]

that is a plus

11. Kyrpa

Kyrpa Trusted Member

I thinks it is ok

12. Eoneon

Eoneon Trusted.Member

How did you find out how they felt about you and their fantasies?

13. wallaby123

wallaby123 Trusted Member

I imagine most dad's fantasise about their daughters at some point in life. But in no circumstances should he have them at an underage level. Big no.
    Hook line and sinker. Good catch.

14. wallaby123

Massively hypocritical of me to say but I think a sexual relationship between a father and daughter is less acceptable than a mother and son. I can't say why I feel this is the case. I guess it's because in my head it wil be the dad putting on the daughter. And it would be the son putting onto the mother. I've no idea if actual statistics would point to it. Just how I'm feeling about the incestuous fantasies.

15. wallaby123

Well if there is a clear indication that the daughter is not of age is where we hit a roadblock. Consensual, of age, dad and daughter relationships. I'll happily support any father. Go for it. So in this case its not about being about taboo fantasies it's illegal. Although incest is illlegal as well I don't care. I support all consensual incest.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2023
    Sterling447 likes this.
  16. Polarbears

Polarbears Trusted.Member

We all fantasize.

toylovr and imunderher like this.
  17. Pat Hotter

Sounds like you initiated it
    Lucky girl:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2023
    Sterling447 likes this.
  18. Nervos

Nervos Trusted.Member

try not too, but when they walk around the house wit a tanktop and short shorts or just undies.
    What do you do?

Sterling447, imunderher and von like this.
  19. Nervos

Nervos Trusted.Member

I read one girl's story about how the first time she got off was from the innocent of riding her father's knee.

20. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

Yes and no. Mum made the first move on me which started us all off. Took years though...

wallaby123 and Sterling447 like this.