1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Girls and bananas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slisse, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

Laffin' Hard!!! This is twisted and sick, you know that. Laffin'.

luvintouch likes this.
  2. mlie

mlie Proof that trouble comes in small packages

Be careful, lol, a little lamb might go good with lunch!

luvintouch likes this.
  3. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

I'm a sheep herder, my friend, not that I'm that worried. Ladies who use veggies for satisfaction usually need more loven than those who don't. That's what I herd.

luvintouch likes this.
  4. mlie

LOL Herd of sheep? Of course I've heard of sheep.
    In my world they are a flock of sheep and sheep herders are accused of 'flocking them' all the time. LOL

I am a farm girl, but my animals of choice make much better steak and burgers than Mary's Little Lamb.
    But this farm girl knows that veggies are good for her. And good with steak!

LMB, hounddawg6, Ironmikie and 2 others like this.
  5. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

oh here we go with the fucking sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. firing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

luvintouch and joep like this.
  6. Princess Amy

7. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

8. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Beef , lamb are we having going to have a barbee and a " garden fresh" salad , who is going to bring the booze , I like a nice cold Foster's with mine , who's up for it .???

luvintouch likes this.
  9. mlie

LOL You Aussies and your Fosters!
    I'm always up for a cold beer and a steak and salad. Maybe based on joep 's pictures that should include corn on the cob??

10. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

I'd settle for some Prawns myself cooked on the barbee but there is nothing finer than Rocky mountain oysters boiled over a mesquite fire.

luvintouch likes this.
  11. muffdiver

I can see it coming antonocg .The next person is going to ask what mountain oysters are. I know but I ain't telling.

Muff

luvintouch likes this.
  12. mlie

Nuts to you! LOL You are wondering if this little cowgirl knows what Rocky mountain oysters are? We tend to call them Prairie Oysters. And yes...mm mm good!

luvintouch likes this.
  13. mlie

Shhhhhhhh I'll never tell!

luvintouch likes this.
  14. Princess Amy

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SHEEP BALL'S!!!!!!!. i think im going to be sick. barfing-smiley-emoticon.gif

luvintouch likes this.
  15. muffdiver

Nope that ain't it daughter of mine.

Dad

16. villager

villager Trusted.Member

What would you like as a topping for your oyster's , a nice burnaise or just a little barbee sauce, and I will make sure I have plenty of butter for the corn just for your enjoyment " MLIE "how would you like that :p:p:rolleyes: .

luvintouch likes this.
  17. mlie

Just a little BBQ sauce will do ... Not sure what flavouring we should get for Princess Amy? As for the corn, butter will work just fine but I think I can take it 'naturally' LOL

luvintouch likes this.
  18. Princess Amy

they are to talking about ball's DAD!. I LOOK IT UP. dirty-language-smiley-emoticon.gif

What are Rocky Mountain oysters? They are that part of the bull that is removed in his youth so that he may thereby be more tractable, grow meatier, and behave less masculine. When the calves are branded, the testicles are cut off and thrown in a bucket of water. They are then peeled, washed, rolled in flour and pepper, and fried in a pan. They are considered to be quite a delicacy. Like other organ meats, testicles may be cooked in a variety of ways – deep-fried whole, cut into broad, thin slices, or marinated. At roundups in the old West, cowboys and ranch hands tossed the meat on a hot iron stove. When the calf fries exploded, they were done?
    Eating animal genitalia dates back to ancient Roman times, when it was believed that eating a healthy animal’s organ might correct some ailment in the corresponding human organ of the male person eating it. Because of this belief, the practice continues to the present day, especially in Asia, where animal genitalia are considered an aphrodisiac.
    The rugged folks of the Rocky Mountain region are not squeamish. Testicle festivals are held every spring and fall in Montana. These festivals can be very rowdy and may not be the best place to bring your children. If you can’t get to a festival, many restaurants and bars in Montana, Idaho, and Kansas serve Rocky Mountain oysters all year long and with less fanfare.

luvintouch likes this.
  19. Princess Amy

i don't understand men at all. they get all mad if a another man puts their arm around them. but they will eat a bull nutsack wtf.

Mabbwlover and (deleted member) like this.
  20. joep

joep Trusted.Member

And Amy being the vegetarian will stick to the fruits and vegetables...as well as put up with us fruits around here. LOL

luvintouch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.