1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

3. Sheppy710

Sheppy710 Trusted Member

Like so many others before me, I found out about this website thru Reddit.

I'm a single male from the west coast in my late 20s. I've been attracted to incest, both real and fictional, for quite some time now. It's the fact that it's a taboo that interests me so much. I look forward to contributing and hopefully make some friends too ;) I know I have a lot to offer

4. slisse

Welcome to IB.

5. Bobbylee

Bobbylee Trusted Member

27 male living in south Florida new to the site and to this fetish. Glad to be in this welcoming community

6. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Bobbylee, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. wei

wei Trusted Member

Hi im an 36ages asian man which have a complicate relationship.
    Im very excited to read on this site to get touch with this amazing around the world
    Catcha!

8. slisse

Welcome to IB.

9. someone_somewhere

someone_somewhere Trusted Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm a mid 20s male european. I'm mostly here for the storys of the development of relationships.
    Btw I really impressed that you actually reading these posts and that it's not only a help to get started on participating.

10. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

11. Aphla52

Aphla52 New Member

Hello my name is John I live in the states I'm a 3d printer guy. I just found this place a bit ago.

12. designgrad2012

designgrad2012 Trusted Member

Hello all:
    A few might remember me from 2018, but I will presume that most will not. I came searching for this website because I was in a situation where I was living at home with my mother and she was beginning to act towards me in ways that were, well, suggestive. At first I just dismissed my concerns as ridiculous on my part, but Mom's behavior ramped up over time into what I'd call the obvious.

Confused by her actions as well as my own developing reactions, I came seeking advice. And I have to say, there were several people in this forum who stepped up and gave genuine, smart guidance - more than I'd expected to find.

So, it got me thinking, and, well, one thing actually did lead to another between my Mother and me. Which is why I disappeared from the group over a year ago.

Now, I am back, and I need advice once more. Things have not turned out like I thought they would.
    -Robert

incestisbest16 and D.C. Barnet like this.
  13. TriadSibling

Welcome to the forum!
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

14. TriadSibling

Welcome back to the forum!

15. badboy68

badboy68 Trusted.Member

Hi Robert, nice that you have returned, I guess the best thing to do is tell us what has happened, and hopefully you may receive some good advice to help you out of you situation.

Akbloke likes this.
  16. Giano Pattano

Giano Pattano New Member

Hi, I'm italian. 40yo. I'm here because I'm curious and interested :)

17. slisse

Welcome to IB.

18. Yussiii

Yussiii Trusted Member

Hey, I introduced myself already. Apparently I have to Do it again because I was inactive for so long so here I am again ;)

I am 32 by Now (when introduced myself first I was 27... Wow time runs) and still happily married.

There are phantasies in me noone knows about so I found this Board. I hope to have a good time here and take Part in all the discussions!

Regards

By the way... What happened to princess amy? She was THE striking member here when I first got active here.

19. slisse

Welcome to IB.

20. Residentevil90

Residentevil90 Trusted Member

Hey everyone, my name is maxwell, 29 years old, I'm a pharmacist currently working in Kuwait.
    I have wild fantasies about my little sister who is 3 years younger than me.
    It's nice to find such a forum to share outr fantasies and experiences together.

Xr4ti likes this.