1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. inceztlover

inceztlover Trusted Member

Hi members,
    I am 47 M, Divorced, in relationship with my daughter's friend. I like the idea of incest relationship. Hope will get good suggestions and advice here.

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

4. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

5. Edirus

Edirus Account Deleted

Hey, just wanted to quickly introduce myself:
    I'm 29, my interest and sexual desire for family members developed in recent years and I'm glad to have found a place with like minded individuals.
    Read a couple of great stories, sadly I have none to share but I hope that changes in the near future :)

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  6. bardhorseman

bardhorseman Account Deleted

Hey everyone. 27-year-old dude from the midwestern USA here. I'm just a firm believer that consenting adults can do whatever they choose with one another. I was browsing around on another forum where someone mentioned this site and I decided to check it out. It's nice to see like-minded people. I'm in an open marriage and like meeting new people.

Akbloke likes this.
  7. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi bardhorseman, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

9. Lacey

Lacey New Member

Hey Hey! I’m a 30 year old female, single from the fly over states. Incest has always been a turn on to me. Love that I don’t have to feel completely alone here.

10. dwonbinb

dwonbinb Trusted Member

I'm 39 years old male who is not necessarily seeking a sexual relationship with other family members, but is highly interested in fantasy of one.
    I'm happy to find such an open community for incest like this and look forward in reading/watching experiences of other members!

11. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Lacey,

It is always a joy to have another lady about. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Please familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines. If you any questions, please feel at liberty to contact any of the moderators. We should be happy to assist in anyway possible. Yes, this a friendly place for those with an interest in 'family love'.

Warm regards,

Gelder:)

Lacey and Akbloke like this.
  12. Gelder

Hello there,

In behalf of members and moderators alike, I welcome you to Incest Board. I urge you to become acquainted with the rules and guidelines of the forum. You do not (necessarily) have to 'look forward in reading/watching experiences of other members!". There are plenty of threads / discussions in which, you may participate. Many people here (self included) have not engaged in incestuous conduct. However, we have an interest in the subject and discuss it freely. That is, without recrimination from within or without. Also, there are non incest threads in the forum as well. So please, feel free to join in anywhere which, stirs your interest. Participation is what makes a community thrive.

All the best,

Akbloke likes this.
  13. Pedro2

Pedro2 New Member

Hi all! I am a 50yo guy living close to the home of the Fighting Illini! If you are within 50 miles of there then you are close enough to explore a meeting sometime. I will happily answer your questions and expect you to do the same!
    BTW my avatar is not me, just something I fantasize about as well as visit frequently, although not that exact one!
    PM me if you like!

14. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Pedro2, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

15. Buzz2012

Buzz2012 New Member

Just a guy with an incest fetish

Pedro2 likes this.
  16. Gelder

Welcome, to the community. Please have a look at the rules and guidelines. If you any questions, do not hesitate to contact any of the moderators. There are plenty of threads to choose from, in order to learn about 'an incest fetish.'.

Warm regards,

Gelder

17. bobby12345

bobby12345 New Member

Hello, im 45 and i used play with my sister when we were younger. Im not active currently, but constantly fantasize. Im into every type of incest as well

18. Gelder

Welcome Bobby12345,

I am certain, you will find those with similar experiences here. The forum contains threads relating (in one form or another) to every kind of 'family love' imaginable. Please examine the rules and FAQ's areas, 'ere posting. Any questions you may have, can be put to any of the moderators. We will be happy to assist / provide enlightenment.

Warm regards,

19. soulfire999

soulfire999 Trusted Member

welcome

new here to

20. soulfire999

soulfire999 Trusted Member

sounds great :)