1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Familyman35

Familyman35 New Member

Not too good at this sort of thing but anyhow I will kick it off hope everyone's doing well today I myself am a 35 year old white male fruit from Louisiana this is a couple here though she's 29 and from Louisiana as well I come across this forum and decided that we would join it to say what others have to say about this wonderful thing of love we're extremely open-minded couple and willing to chat or answer any questions feel free to p.m. us if you like

Ajua and Akbloke like this.
  2. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

Hi Familyman35,

Welcome to IB! This forum has lot to offer for like minded people. Feel free to look around. We are looking forward to your active participation.

Requested to do go through the "Forum Rules, FAQs and Help" before posting. Especially the "New Member Forum Access".
    If you still have any questions, see "How Can I Contact the Forum Staff" ?

If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Enjoy & Happy Staying !!!

3. Daddymike7

Daddymike7 Trusted Member

Hello

Familyman35 likes this.
  4. Familyman35

Familyman35 New Member

Hello Daddy Mike seven

5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

6. IdahoMark

IdahoMark Trusted Member

I'm in North Idaho had some experiences with my mother and looking forward to sharing. I'm recently divorced and really exploring my sexuality for the first time since college.

D.C. Barnet and Ajua like this.
  7. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

8. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Also North Idaho But no experience. Just fantasies.

9. BruceKHY

BruceKHY Account Deleted

Hello IB,
    I'm 40, divorced, with a college age daughter. Not actively incestuous but looking to explore. I appreciate having a welcoming community to be apart of!

Ajua, amiraj and Akbloke like this.
  10. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

11. bahman373

bahman373 Trusted Member

Hey guys I'm from asia

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  12. bahman373

bahman373 Trusted Member

How can I be trusted member?

13. Curmudgeon

You are now a trusted member. Your account was upgraded after you made your fifth post.

14. thisisbob

thisisbob Trusted Member

Hi

New here, I am 40 year old man living in Virginia. Here to hopefully read some good stories that feed into my fantasies and meet like minded people.

BruceKHY likes this.
  15. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

16. carlomartello

carlomartello Trusted Member

Sono un maschio sposata ,moglie ed una figlia e madre che vive con me. sono un insegnate e mi piace questo forum ciao

Google translation:
    I am a married male, a wife and a daughter and a mother who lives with me. I'm a teacher and I like this forum bye
    CM

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2019
    D.C. Barnet likes this.
  17. Curmudgeon

This forum is English Only. If you wish to post in another language, please post an English Translation with it.

Questo forum รจ solo in inglese. Se desideri pubblicare in un'altra lingua, per favore pubblica una traduzione in inglese con esso.

amiraj likes this.
  18. Wheelznfun

Wheelznfun New Member

Hi everyone! I am a 49 year old Male, from the US. Married and mostly enjoy reading stories and sharing my own. Seems to many it's a fantasy and to others was lifes bad moments. Will hopefully be able to share my stories in a way that turns those on that fantasize while making others feel that it's ok and they arent doing anything wrong if they have really experienced this in life. Hid my younger experiences until my wife coaxed them out of me and it was a huge turn on for her as well as me. Hopefully I dont offend anyone in the future.
    Thank you

D.C. Barnet, darkien, EggHead and 3 others like this.
  19. slisse

Welcome to IB.

20. inlovewithsis

inlovewithsis Trusted Member

Hello...I'm just new here. My sister and I had an off again on again "dating" thing going on for years...she was my first...left a mark for sure...my "type" is basically her and nearly every woman I've had romantic relations with have been clones of my sister.

amiraj likes this.