1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. alexxx090470

alexxx090470 New Member

Hi.
    I am 34.
    I like stright shotacon ,so try to find some nice stuff here :)

2. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

3. johnnydelight

johnnydelight Trusted Member

Hello. I didn't see that I didn't post here.

I am mid 30s male, enjoy incest stories and the like. Don't plan on acting anything out with my family.

Thanks for having me.

4. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

5. Cheezdog72

Cheezdog72 Trusted Member

I'm new, love the forum. Single male from US.

6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

7. pu15

pu15 Trusted Member

new here, single male in the US

8. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi alexxx090470, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

10. Neophyte

Hi johnnydelight, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. Neophyte

Hi Cheezdog72, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

12. Neophyte

Hi pu15, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

13. FamilyGuyRick

FamilyGuyRick New Member

Hi I'm Rick. I love the idea of incest. I think it's so taboo which makes it amazingly hot. I had experiences with my sister, but those ended some time ago.

amiraj likes this.
  14. slisse

Welcome to IB.

15. robhowler

robhowler New Member

Hi all,
    back on the site after a long layoff.
    Still have an interest in incest though not active.
    Great site with plenty of good advice.

Akbloke likes this.
  16. slisse

Welcome back to IB.

17. Neophyte

Hi FamilyGuyRick, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

18. Neophyte

Hi robhowler, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

19. dar

dar New Member

Hi
    30 Divorce was a member of the old forums

Akbloke likes this.
  20. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!