1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. Erika

Erika New Member

So...I’m 21 and female...I’ve been having sex with my dad consistently for a few years..I’ve never talked to anyone about it before and always wanted to...so I came here

3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amanda

Sterling447 and Superbird451 like this.
  4. Erika

Erika New Member

Thanks! It’s nice to be able to talk about this and be accepted I never thought I would,be able to

Akbloke, Sterling447, amiraj and 2 others like this.
  5. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask staff.
    If you haven't already, check out the Forum Rules, FAQ, and Help section. And of course, if you see any content that you think violates forum rules, don't hesitate to report the post(s), and we'll take a look at it.

We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

6. aspire5745g

aspire5745g Trusted Member

Hi everyone, I am new here you know.
    I am 32 years old and have two little sister at the age of 23 and 30 and related fantasies with both.
    I would like to join IB forum and sharing my dreams.

7. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

8. fourplayorlando

fourplayorlando New Member

Hi, I'm Robert and new here. I have to admit I'm fascinated by fathers and daughters because I had an ex who was a daddy's girl and told me about it often. So I guess that is when it started turning me on. Now I like real people who aren't ashamed to talk about the experiences. From what I could tell from my ex, it is one of the most powerful erotic feelings that women sometimes get when being with their father. Perhaps its the taboo of it? The fact that society says you shouldn't do it? Not sure.

9. Curmudgeon

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

10. Erika

Erika New Member

Hi Robert! I can’t speak for most girls who’ve experienced it, but personally it is amazing, and the taboo of it might have something to do with it. I can’t say if it’s better as my dad is the only one I’ve ever been with lol

matte409, Akbloke, Carol and 5 others like this.
  11. fourplayorlando

fourplayorlando New Member

Do you feel like what you are doing is "naughty" or is it just normal for you?

12. Erika

Erika New Member

I mean sometimes it can get there, yes. As a whole though no, it feels completely normal for me. Might seem weird to someone who’s never experienced it before but to me I love him and it’s totally fine to me.

Sterling447, amiraj and Akbloke like this.
  13. Curmudgeon

This is an introduction only thread.
    Please continue your conversation in another thread.

amiraj likes this.
  14. aspire5745g

aspire5745g Trusted Member

Thank you

15. Mk2693

Mk2693 Trusted Member

Hi.. .M 22 male.. .Indian... Just curious. ..I have incest family fantasy

16. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

17. Lauren S

Lauren S Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I am new here.

18. slisse

Welcome to IB.

19. Dreamlord

Dreamlord Trusted Member

Hi how is it going

20. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

enjoy the site and have fun.