1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Charmingone

Charmingone New Member

55 yo male, living in southern Italy. Working on sales. Married nearly 20'years now. Two kids. As a teen had some exploring experiences with elder sisters. Only once had the occasion of touching and being touched intimately by mom, as I was showering.
    Love to stare experiences

annab2 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Charmingone, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

annab2 and Charmingone like this.
  3. RalfGaard

RalfGaard Trusted Member

Hello everyone,
    I am a 50 year old bloke from Austria. I happened upon this awesome site today.
    Here's to many more post.
    Prost!

annab2 likes this.
  4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

annab2 likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Hi RalfGaard, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts either of you make in each section!

annab2 likes this.
  6. Hosemaster0872

Hosemaster0872 New Member

New to the forum. Have had an interest in this sort of thing from a very young age. I was a long time lurker on another board for years and finally decided to be more active. I am 45 and live in the Midwest. Hope to make friends with similar interests as it seems most do here.

annab2 likes this.
  7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

annab2 likes this.
  8. Hosemaster0872

Hosemaster0872 New Member

Thanks. For the reply.

annab2 likes this.
  9. mavaratchi

mavaratchi New Member

Hello

annab2 likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Hi Hosemaster0872, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts either of you make in each section!

annab2 likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Hi mavaratchi, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

annab2 likes this.
  12. Vapeking

Vapeking New Member

Hello there

annab2 likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Hi Vapeking, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

14. Francjozev

Francjozev New Member

Hey there I'm 43yr old male from Czech rep.. I've never had an experience or thought about it at all but I love hearing real stories and look forward to hearing more from you all.

annab2 likes this.
  15. Curmudgeon

annab2 likes this.
  16. BigD608

BigD608 New Member

Hi everybody! I'm new here--43 yo man, living in Boston. I've been a lurker for a while, and figured I'd join so I can meet some like-minded folks!

annab2 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Hi Francjozev, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts either of you make in each section!

annab2 likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Hi BigD608, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

annab2 likes this.
  19. L Walker

L Walker New Member

Hi all, I am a 22yo Aussie male. I've been a viewer of this forum since 2014 and only started to gain more confidence to converse with you all. As someone living with Asperger's it has taken a lot to finally introduce myself. I look forward to the future.

annab2 likes this.
  20. Curmudgeon

annab2 likes this.