1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Who in your family would go braless, in and out of the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Free_Soul, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vijaya

vijaya Trusted.Member

Loveyoummm likes this.
  2. Gramps

Gramps Trusted.Member

Everyone in the 70s. It was a glorious time.

3. sienna

sienna Account Deleted

i dont really need one! lol

imunderher, Akbloke and northernman like this.
  4. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Nothing wrong with smaller breasts. In fact I prefer women with small breasts.

imunderher and sienna like this.
  5. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

The mistress had a zero breast size, she gave birth to a son and became a breast of the first size. As she said, we need to give birth to two more, and I will have normal tits. :)

TittyKitty likes this.
  6. jimmyxrc

jimmyxrc Trusted Member

would love to see that

7. EmilyHere

EmilyHere Trusted Member

8. jimmyxrc

jimmyxrc Trusted Member

any pics

Tall1 likes this.
  9. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Yeah I basically gave up on bras as I could never find one that was comfortable for long-term wear.

As they continued to grow, I continued to not give a fuck and let them do their own thing. ;)

I do occasionally think about getting some "sexy" lingerie that isn't for long term wear, but I'd just want to take it off anyway!

10. Bishopblank

Bishopblank Trusted Member

My wife already does. I encouraged her not just for the aesthetics, though that's certainly a bonus, but also that constant bra usage has been linked to instances of breast cancer. If she's comfortable with it, I certainly am. No reason to conform to an antiquated societal expectation to the detriment of your health.

Hal likes this.
  11. 75years

75years Trusted Member

Everyone, except for my Irish cousin, Erin go Bragh... (not Bragh-less) :)

12. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

I remember one time I went for walk with a tshirt , no bra, and many guys had to turn to stare at my chest. And my boobs are not big at all. I even remember a married guy, with his arm on his wife's shoulder, turning to stare at me. Was an uncomfortable experience, so I try to not go out like that. I live in Peru, maybe here the braless thing is not common as in other places.

Loveyoummm, rob554, Incs and 5 others like this.
  13. Lovemydaddy660

Lovemydaddy660 Trusted.Member

I hate wearing a bra!!! I'm not wearing one right now. Plus, if I'm wearing a tee/top, I love feeling my nipples as they move against my top.

14. tunxis

tunxis Trusted.Member

I hope you are only wearing a t top

15. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm, I can easily sympathise with your predicament. Several years ago, I acquired the so-called Wonderbra. It was most the comfortable 'upper foundation' garment, I had ever experienced! Unfortunately, it did its 'job' too well. That is, it r-e-a-l-l-y lifted and shaped the 'girls'. When, I stepped outside my home, I had the experience you described and then some!

Then again, I am not a complete innocent<giggle> That is, I enjoy teasing hubby when, I catch him paying attention to a 'well-endowed' lady. Honestly, this action does not bother me. Mum says "It doesn't matter where, a man gets his appetite, so long as he comes home to 'eat';)". Yes, she actually winked at me!lol Besides, hubby is not one of those uncouth trolls who, stares. In the interests of full disclosure, it does annoy me when, I catch him admiring mum's knockers! Mainly when, we are out in public. Is that not odd?

Interesting Imagery and Lolimsa like this.
  16. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Mum Aunt and cousin no problem going out with out a bra esp clubbing or pubbing.

17. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for your emphaty!! And about my last BF, I appreciate that he controlled himself well, so I very rarely caught him staring at any boobs. So I really didn't mind.

Gelder likes this.
  18. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

My sister's and my breasts are small, so we can go without a bra sometimes, depending on the night or the garment, because there are some garments that are prettier without a bra. We can also go without a bra at home, just for comfort. It is possible that at the beginning you may feel a strange sensation, because after many years and every day, not wearing a bra makes you feel like you have forgotten something. The problem with not wearing a bra, in women with large breasts, is the movement and sagging, my opinion is that the sight of large breasts moving freely is very ugly. Small breasts also move if you dance or jump, but they are more discreet. The bra also has another function, it is also a method of seduction, of eroticism. When you don't wear a bra you have to pay more attention, for example, if you bend down you put a hand so that the clothes don't hang down, if you wear a blouse or a T-shirt, because if not, you are showing your breasts to everyone who looks and I only want them to enjoy their vision or their hands or their mouth, only one person, not everyone.

19. EmilyHere

EmilyHere Trusted Member

I have smaller breasts, too. I go braless in public a lot but the only problem is when I wear a fairly tight/snug top, it tends to draw attention. The attention is ok sometimes, but other times it's just annoying.

20. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Small boobs team too here lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.