1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's the best solution to stop Russia?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by r1893, Feb 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r1893

r1893 Trusted Member

What do you think it is the best solution to stop Russia from doing what they'r doing?

2. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

An uprising of the proletariat!
    Russian workers need to seize the means of production. :D

threebonksoffive likes this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Member @r1893
    What do YOU think is the best solution?

(It is most polite to include something other than just a question when starting a thread)

4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Massive revolt in Russia, Putin in a dark alley and an ambitious politician with a handgun to "say Putin fell sick and died mysteriously", China using that to turn against Russia and thus becoming closer to NATO, who'd have to stop talking about the ethnic genocides in China since they'd be allies (and its mean to talk about our allies' bad moves, even if there are a LOT), and that's pretty much it

Incs likes this.
  5. Malakor

Malakor Trusted Member

By the sounds of it, it may be simpler to wait until Putin kicks the bucket as he is thought to be quite ill. Then again, he's probably surrounded himself with 'yes men' only too willing to carry on in the same vein.

Incs and TittyKitty like this.
  6. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Take my example. Start all threads with a borderline rant right? :)

For those who dont figure it out. And I think Dane has by now. Everytime I start a thread? I start it with a topic and some BG and it turns into either a mini lecture (the pitfall of two jobs where my job is to, literally do that) or an outright barely controlled rant.

7. TittyKitty

It's good to leave some space for dissention though. Otherwise your thread ends up like all the ones in the Politics & Current Affairs forum. ;-P

8. buffyfan

You missed my point. He was saying they started with too little. I retorted with the ones I have started over the years are PARAGRAPH long rants or lectures. Trust me. They turn into debates right away. The first words are usually "So, we tackled this cool topic in a lecture I did today". Or "this case walked through the door and the person is an idiot and here is why". Or "So an idiot walked into one of the Bars last night.........". Ask Dane, Neo, PC and others. I get going on a topic and I can get CLOSING STATMENT level longwinded.

TittyKitty likes this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Definately not looking for every thread to start like one of your diatribes! :D

But all OP's should give something other than a question.

We have had many (including recently) where a member (usually a New Member) starts a ton of threads with;
    How many of you...
    Do you think.....
    If you are .....
    Tell me about.....
    List the number of....
    etal. Ad nauseam.

And never include anything that happened to them, or cite anything that would add to the topic or theme.
    On top of that, some never post again in the thread they started.

This thread is the perfect example.

TittyKitty likes this.
  10. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

To answer the original question.

Steal a few Russian nuclear warheads. Load them into common delivery trucks and park them near or inside the major crude oil production sites. Remote detonate them simultaneously.

This will cause maximum damage while minimizing civilian casualties.

The resultant loss of production will cause their military to grind to a halt within about a month, and they will go bankrupt as nobody is going to want to buy radioactive oil (even if it isn't).

As one can easily determine the origin of nuclear material by the isotope signature in the fallout, the Russians won't be able to blame anyone but themselves. An act of domestic terrorism, no international retaliation.

Sneaky, I am. :p

Now, go ahead and tell me all the reasons why it won't work. In your own words.

Lian likes this.
  11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I actually support your idea.
    And I also want to add that JTF2 is among the best Spec Ops in the world, so we could pull that off :)

12. TittyKitty

This would have to involve a MAJOR conspiracy or three, but damn if it isn't a beautiful thought. :)

Lian likes this.
  13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Sounds like a good plot for a new "Mission Immpossible- The Russian Factor" movie.

Lian likes this.
  14. pussycat

A Tom Clancy novel, butchered into a movie with Ben Asshole in the starring role. :rolleyes:

Lian likes this.
  15. pussycat

With the level of incompetence and corruption in Russia, it shouldn't be that far fetched.

1: Select a few key personnel
    2: Offer each 20 million USD and asylum in the USA (we'll get you and your family out, trust us :rolleyes:)
    3: Sit back and watch the fun

Dane and Lian like this.
  16. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Or USA could just pay some locals to go stabby stabby with Vladolf Putler

Dane likes this.
  17. buffyfan

Locals? I have a friend who was IDF and is now "Israeli Consulate Security" (she was and is something else entirely.......). Use "hers". "Hers" from that nation are the best "Security guards" on the market.

18. EnlightenedNudist

EnlightenedNudist Trusted Wizard

Putin must perish for starters. Shutting down all their propaganda machines permanently would go a long way to achieving this humanitarian goal.

19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

20. Thatbiguyintx

Thatbiguyintx Trusted Member

Step back and watch Ukraine continue to show Putin what happens when you use 50 year old tech and a failing, conscripted military against modern arms and determined volunteer citizens.

Russia is getting their shit pushed in by Ukraine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.