1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Haven't drank any alcohol or smoked since Monday.

Fucking Awesome. Now i just have to keep it fucking up.

Grizzly-Bear78 likes this.
  2. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

fucking outstanding!.

Irish_Incest likes this.
  3. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

All fucking right. Take it a day at a time if that's too long take it an hour at a time. If that is fucking too long just lower the time till it suits you. Wait out any cravings they will pass if you let them. Don't despair if you fail just try again. That's how I stopped drinking with the help of a twelve step program. Good fucking luck. :D

Irish_Incest likes this.
  4. Princess Amy

or just smoke one of antoncg's fucking sheep that will ether kill you or cure you lol. funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

antoncg likes this.
  5. Irish_Incest

Oh I'll need all the fucking luck I can get considering the fact I've gone cold turkey. My system is going to hate the fact that not only am i giving up drinking, but that I'm giving up smoking at the same fucking time! So that's 2 things I'm withdrawing from at once. The next week or so is going to be the fucking worst, But I'll get through it one way or fucking another.

6. Irish_Incest

The way I'm feeling at the fucking minute, I don't care which one fucking happens, lol

7. Irish_Incest

Blah blah FUCKING blah I'm fucking pissed right now over a few things,

8. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

To Amy: You can't smoke my fucking sheep. Now on the other hand if you have good fucking Hickory wood smoked lamb tastes pretty good. :D

9. joep

joep Trusted.Member

10. Granpa69

Granpa69 Member

Hey from a fucking former super hard core smoker. After 63 fucking years of smoking I finally kicked it, cold turkey. The 25th of this month it will be 5 years smoke free.

Last week I took a fucking stress test and came through with flying colors. Doc sez my fucking heart is in super shape, lungs not too good with COPD but at least I don't need to haul a fucking oxygen bottle around. I probably quit just in time to avoid that. Turned 80 this past January ... so there is hope for you as well.

As for giving up drinking....I gave it up after my friends found me with my arms and legs wrapped around a fucking stop sign (embedded in a barrel) in -20 degree weather in fucking Thule Greenland, then paid homage to the Porcelain Goddess for the next 3 days. That will cure most anyone. That was back in the fierce winter of 1977.

Granpa6,9

antoncg likes this.
  11. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Thats Fucking Sweet:cool:

GB

12. Irish_Incest

Sick of these mother-fucking birds, repeatedly flying into my bedroom, and the kitchen and having to chase them back out.

It's gotten to the fucking stage where we've to keep all the fucking doors and windows fucking closed.

13. Princess Amy

well you should thank god they are not taken a fucking shit-emoticon.gif on you!!!!!!. crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. Irish_Incest

One little bastard nearly did. Guess he got fucking pissed because i had to chase him out from underneath the fucking kitchen table.

Getting fucking sick of them trying to steal food whenever cooking is done aswell, grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Maybe I fucking should adopt a cat and let them sort it out.

15. Princess Amy

lol

16. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

out fucking standing.jpg

17. Ben_Ante

Ben_Ante Account Deleted

I say to the following types of people:

people who don't listen "Fuck you"

people who don't tell you what they need, and then bitch at you when they don't get it "Fuck you"

people who ask for one thing, ask how long it will take you, then after you've given them a timeframe, they ask for a dozen totally new things, and expect ALL of it in the same timeframe as the first thing they asked for. "Fuck you"

people who have issue with you, but won't steel up and be honest about what's on their mind, and just remain pissy at you "...If you keep on carrying on with that passive aggressive shit... Fuck you"

people who just take and take and take. "Fuck you"

It hasn't been a good week, and it's only Fucking Tuesday.

antoncg likes this.
  18. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Here ya go Ben, maybe this will help.

Muff happy dust.jpg

19. joep

joep Trusted.Member

Irish, that is what fucking screens were invented for...birds and fucking bugs.

20. Irish_Incest

Well will have to get some fucking screens soon, or i'll start eating freshly caught bird for my fucking dinner.

And i'll do it with the door open so all the other fuckers will head the warning and not come in the fucking doors and windows