1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

None of them have anything on Washington fucking D.C. The National Capital Beltway to be exact.

Dane likes this.
  2. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

I get so fucking irritated, mostly amused really by the amount of time people waste in this forum debating whether some photo or video is "real". In spite of moderators repeated warnings of this being technically a fantasy forum, it seems all the Sherlock Holmes' of the world have joined this forum and they have only one job, finding out the "ultimate truth", if something is "real" or "fake". The debates are just fucking mind-blowing, pointing out the lighting, the camera angles, the difference between the tattoo sizes, difference between the size of genitalia, comments like "but you can't see their faces, how do you know it's real?".

I'm just imagining a conversation between mom and me ---
    Me: "Hey mom since we are already fucking, why don't we record ourselves doing it?".
    Mom: "Yeah sure sweetie".
    Me: "While we are at it, I have another bright fucking idea. Why don't we put our sex video on the internet for everyone to see with our faces?".
    Mom: "I'm not so sure about that ..."
    Me: "Oh come on mom!! That's the whole point of recording ourselves. If we don't, how are we ever going to prove to a bunch of strangers on the internet we are real, our relationship is real? Our very own existence depends on it, come on!!!!".

Yeah, that sounds about fucking right!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2022
    Hard4StepSis, Odette, Akbloke and 2 others like this.
  3. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

That fucking situation happens a lot. When I started Ins Dream there were people who even DEMANDED that I give them proof of my relationship with my sister. I don't understand how a person who doesn't know anything about me could have the fucking audacity to DEMAND pictures, addresses, names, surnames. Thanks to Estrella de Mar and Odette, two fabulous girls, they guided me very well to overcome this situation, without their help I would have left Ins Dream a few weeks after joining. The best solution is not to answer the private, ignore the private and also leave the conversation. I hope whoever reads this understands that fucking sex privates have no future with me. What they will be looking for is security to masturbate with more excitement. Whoever is looking for that security is because they want to have that relationship but don't have it is a form of envy with the one who does. It's also a very masculine characteristic to be fucking fast, to want to have everything immediately, all the answers in a fucking second. Estrella de Mar taught me to read what members write in Ins Dream, she told me that everything is like a puzzle, because when someone you are interested in posts, they are giving you a piece of the puzzle of that person and you keep these pieces to form a picture of that person. But for that attitude you need interest, time and patience, but it's the same attitude with friends in life, you need time, patience and interest to get to know them, to trust them and most importantly, to be able to call them FRIENDS

Odette, McHaggis15, Spacerx and 2 others like this.
  4. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

Yeah it's audacity for sure, there is another word for it, fucking stupid. I get a few requests for photos of mom and me from time to time. No "hi", no "hello", no "how are you?", just straight up "Hey can I see a photo of you and your mom", just ridiculous. And some of the messages, oh dear lord! I don't usually disregard messages immediately from a new person because some of them are genuine, some have genuine interests, some ask for genuine advice which they don't feel comfortable sharing publicly. But lot of the messages are just unbelievable! I'll give you a gem of an example, so this guy messeges me for the first time, never interacted with him even publicly in this forum. He wrote and I quote, "Dude, So how did it feel fucking your mom's hot incest cunt?". Yeah some human being, someone with brain cells actually wrote that, not only did he wrote it, he actually sent it to a complete stranger. I don't know if I should be angry or amused at this stupidity. And I can only imagine it's gotta be much much worse for a woman. Frankly speaking, these people are fucking delusional. You were lucky to have Estrella and Odette's help. I have absolutely no doubt a lot of women leave this forum because of these fucking stupid fools even though there are a lot of good geniune people here. Unfortunately these creepy fools probably far outweigh them.
    One might think that and it's true to a certain extent especially in the context of these creepy idiots. But my experience tells me world is changing Athena, nowadays everyone wants everything to be fucking fast. No one has time for anything, it's all about instant gratification, irrespective of the gender.

I like that, it's like a puzzle, you put together the pieces and move forward towards true friendship. I like that a lot! I look at it similarly. Sometimes it's a little scary, how similar Estrella and my thoughts are. A lot of times it feels like I'm looking at a younger version of me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2022
    Odette, Spacerx and Athenea like this.
  5. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

It's raining. All the snow melted.

Fuck, It's supposed to snow, not rain! :mad:

Rubber duck 2 and Spacerx like this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Fucking a-one for raining!
    Traffic is bad enough with wet roads.

Around here, most drivers are fucking idiots when it comes to driving in snow.

Symbiont and Athenea like this.
  8. pussycat

Yesterday we passed 2 cars upside down in the woods. Separate accidents. No snow involved, just black ice.
    Some of them are none too fucking clever around here either.

Rubber duck 2 and Dane like this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Not looking forward to the next 4 fucking days of work, but at least at the end of it I get to fly out to FL and then on Sunday board a cruise ship for a week.

Akbloke, Dane, Athenea and 1 other person like this.
  10. Rubber duck 2

11. pussycat

It's fucking pouring rain again.
    And 20 cm of snow to follow.
    That'll be a nice fucking mess.

12. pussycat

Christine McVie passed away today.

Fuck. :(:(

Akbloke and Dane like this.
  13. D9204

D9204 Trusted Member

14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Ummmm....

People should read the fucking thread instruction!

Odette, Athenea and Akbloke like this.
  15. pussycat

Now why the fuck would they want to do that?

16. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

fucking christmas shopping crowds! and they're only gonna get fucking worse!

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Because Ak is off fucking sleeping somewhere......!

18. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Fucking wish...

Ak is getting ready to head off to fucking work and just missed that one...

Athenea and Dane like this.
  19. Rubber duck 2

20. grap

grap Trusted Member

Need that on a mug

Melancholy Son likes this.