1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Elephant In The Room

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emily Bahr, Mar 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily Bahr

Emily Bahr Trusted Member

Would love to have private conversations with other members who have real consensual interactions with other family members, both individual interactions and WFI whole family interactions and to talk about when family members realistically reach a stage when they are included in WFI. Write to me at
    [email protected].

2. Oldcigarman1966

Oldcigarman1966 Account Deleted

I've been active with a few family members

3. Emily Bahr

We weren’t nudists per se, but we were frequently all nude together, swimming or showering or relaxing on weekends. Beau and Lila and I had no secrets as we developed. We were observers long before it was our time to participate in WFI.

4. Oldcigarman1966

Oldcigarman1966 Account Deleted

Dad left when I was younger leaving me mom and sis. We basically became nudist then

Akbloke likes this.
  5. Emily Bahr

Mom taught Lila and me all the important things we needed to know of course, and by tradition, my first time alone was with Dad. But afterwards, Beau and I did everything. I learned my role with each of them and the subtle ways I responded. My time alone with dad was and still is very special. Beau and I still joke and tease and play like brothers and sisters do, but I accept my role as one of several females who fulfill his voracious needs. It is a point of pride that I am able to arouse him so and only I can bring him to release multiple times in one encounter.

Akbloke and Oldcigarman1966 like this.
  6. Emily Bahr

Sometimes I wonder if Beau is ever going to get serious about finding a breeding partner. He accepts his responsibility to continue the family name and he says he wants children, especially daughters, but for the time being, he has mom and me and Lila to fill his other needs. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want to divide my personal time with him with one or more other women, but I have urged him to get serious about beginning his search.

Akbloke and Oldcigarman1966 like this.
  7. Emily Bahr

I have someone special in my life, although she can’t be my breeding partner in other ways, she is my partner. She only wants me and not the family, so she is kind of a secret. She’s a librarian too, so we have much in common. Yes, I’ll say it. We are lovers. There is no breeding responsibility or requirement to fulfill someone else’s needs. We simply love being together to hold and touch and kiss. Yes, I still need to be with my family too and feel loved by mom and safe with dad and a sister to Beau and a repository for all things Lila, but my friend is all mine and I am hers.

Akbloke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.