1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Swallow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brooklynn42h, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Magnum

Magnum Trusted Member

My wife don't like to swallow but her daughter does.

Nos4a2, Akbloke and Prisoner1969 like this.
  2. tracyjane47

tracyjane47 Trusted.Member

Swallowing just seemed natural to me, from the first time on. Like the taste too

3. MelodyS

MelodyS Trusted Member

I enjoy swallowing. First few times I thought it felt weird in my mouth but ive always liked the taste.

4. kim8all

kim8all Trusted Member

It depends. Sometimes it is just cleaner like that

5. cherrylynn

cherrylynn Trusted Member

Less mess

Nydogirl31, Man4Kinks and toylovr like this.
  6. toylovr

toylovr Trusted.Member

Think you're onto something!
    Agreed!

7. Teacup494

Teacup494 Trusted Member

It’s not the norm. Obviously she doesn’t have to but it’s my favorite. Only thing close is on the face. I even taste my own cause the idea of it is so hot.

8. Man4Kinks

Man4Kinks Trusted Member

Why can't I meet any women like all of you?

9. vedra

vedra Trusted Member

yes, i swallow.

Valjevac, Mama_Lova, Akbloke and 2 others like this.
  10. BostonMan

BostonMan Trusted.Member

did your brother ask you or did you on your own?

11. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

. . . has to be the saddest thing I've read today.

12. Madams12328

Madams12328 Trusted Member

My wife doesn’t swallow, I’ve met a few women and guys over the years that like to swallow. Personally I don’t care if you do or don’t! As long as you suck cock! For me, I love swallowing my own load, never tried another guys!

13. anitaberlu

anitaberlu Trusted Member

To swallow is a proof of love

14. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

With gay guys, it's not even a question. You suck, you swallow.

For me personally, it's the ultimate in getting close to a guy. His semen is unique to him, only made by him. It's the essence of him. There is no greater pleasure for me than to swallow a guy's cum. Especially if they are close to me. And by digesting it, I'm making them a part of me.

Not to mention, sucking cock is hard work. Damned if I'm doing all that work for nothing!

cnybim likes this.
  15. Guybrush

Guybrush Trusted Member

probably 70% of the women i've meet swallows

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  16. Wayward Girl

Wayward Girl Account Deleted

Mostly yes, it's just part of the job. Some men prefer to come on my face or maybe tits, it's up to them.

17. Bonin

Bonin Trusted Member

My mother swallowed the first time and I felt guilty. I don't know why. Now she spits and I love kissing her and tasting it.

18. gizzwhizz

gizzwhizz Trusted.Member

As long as they suck the cum out of me I don't care if they swallow it or not. Most do though either because they really like it or to keep from making a big mess. I'm okay either way

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  19. Eps

Eps Trusted Member

At least compared with spitting, I don't get why you wouldn't. even if you dislike the taste, your going to get it out of your mouth much faster swallowing than running around looking for somewhere to spit.

Akbloke and D.C. Barnet like this.
  20. cnybim

cnybim Account Deleted

Most women I have found don't swallow. This seems to be why guys make such a big deal of women who swallow. And why even "straight" guys want to get head from a guy - because those guys usually swallow.
    Back when my wife would sometimes suck on me is how I learned to be multi orgasmic.
    1. She really didn't want a mouthful of cum. So I learned to shoot just a bit and save the rest.
    2. She really preferred cum in her pussy. And if she sucked me to true completion - drained me, then I would not be hard and able to fuck her after she sucked me off.
    3. So I learned to shoot a bit each time so I could shoot multiple times. This way I could give her "just a taste." Then finish filling her pussy.
    Being good for "multiple shots on goal" is handy with cuck couples. I can put cum in her. Give him cum as he cleans me off. Put more cum in her. Show him that I am the "bull."