1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Psychology of Mom Son Incest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eternalreturn, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternalreturn

Eternalreturn Trusted Member

What are your thoughts about the psychology of mom son incest?

It seems there is a limited amount written on the subject. I feel there could be some deep archetype factors at play.

Do you think it's an indication of maturity of a soul?

Could there be something deeper than simply the complexes described by frued and Young?

Would love to hear your thoughts....

Also, thank you so much for such a warm welcome into this forum! It's so good to connect with you guys... Feels good to be supported and understood!

JimmyLovesMommy, Mama_Lova and Ajua like this.
  2. FutureTwo1

FutureTwo1 Trusted Member

There's some evidence to suggest that it comes out of a desire to please the opposite sex parent because they were perhaps never pleased growing up. I think that holds up for me at least.

ziggy_87 and Eternalreturn like this.
  3. downsouthcountryboy

downsouthcountryboy Trusted Member

Never experience it but would love to try mom was a nudist

Mamastoyboy and Eternalreturn like this.
  4. FutureTwo1

FutureTwo1 Trusted Member

Like, was she completely nude around the house? Or just topless?

Eternalreturn likes this.
  5. downsouthcountryboy

downsouthcountryboy Trusted Member

Nude an I was used to work out an stayed i shape so I would wear just boxers so she can see my print but she never made a move

Eternalreturn likes this.
  6. Eternalreturn

Amazing! Would love to find out more on this. It almost feels like nature taking care of itself. Mind blowing....

7. Rockyloon192

Rockyloon192 Looking To Make A Local Family

With no "clinical" data to support any of my opinions, I would say sons and daughters (especially sons) fantasize about the first woman in their life, their mother. I am a son and I did have fantasies about my mom, but never even considered it an option to explore when I still lived at home. I moved out when I was 18 and joined the Marine Corps. I know my mom and I flirted ALOT, and there were times we shared intimate moments, such as flashing each other, but it never entered my mind to try something sexual (I grew up in the early 80's before the internet). There were a few occasions where she mentioned things about my physique, I was very athletic in high school, but the thought of sex never entered my mind. Looking back, I think the opportunities were there.

For daughters and dads, I believe (personally) that the internet has shown that more girls (younger women) lust for their fathers (or the fatherly figure) more than in the past. I have no kids, no desire for kids, male or female, and even if I did I'm not sure I would or would not be interested in such a relationship with her (though, to be honest, I probably would). I think women like the man in control, taking care of the family, making the sacrifices men are supposed to make for a real family and that is what turns women on to their dad.

I also believe there is a reason most men want to marry a woman like their mom, and most women want to marry a man like their father.

Telfer, Ajua, joe1957 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Eternalreturn

Wow! Solid explication man! Totally agree with you. It almost feels like this shit is hardwired into us. The question is, why the fuck would society program us to see it as something repulsive. Living in the matrix.

Rockyloon192 likes this.
  9. ziggy_87

ziggy_87 Account Deleted

I believe this is a good way of looking at it. Me and my mum had a very difficult relationship, however I would love to 'over-wright' those experiences with new ones based on this lifestyle.

Eternalreturn and Kemal69 like this.
  10. Jamie1968

Jamie1968 New Member

I’m very turned on by the thought of mom/ son incest. Even when I was younger.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2021
  11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Agree most, maybe, but not in my case. My mother was of such a prudish type, almost un-bearable, I moved out the day
    after graduating from high school.

binho6792021 likes this.
  12. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

There is no program, it all started with Moses and his tablets, then he wrote a code of laws for the Jews, which specifies what is forbidden and what is punishable by death. He laid down the law and the ability to resolve all sorts of complex cases of inheritance of property.This is where the whole idea of incest denial originated, and lawyers do not need problems with tightly intertwined incest families. , The New Testament "does not forbid from Christ, the Old Testament" and thereby complements it to lawyers, and the church for the management of the masses, this version became the successor of the casuistry of Roman law, the main postulates are involved in Roman law, and the law of Moses sealed the chain of lawyer-church.

13. joe1957

joe1957 Trusted.Member

Like to hear from mom's that are or have had sex with her and why you did.
    That is a question man has been debating for eons. As far as the son the first woman he sees and is around as his hormones start become more enhanced and discovers sex and questions sex is his mom. So it normal for him to have sexually feeling for his mom and to fantasize about his mom.
    The big question is, why would a mom see her son as a sexually partner. Then want to pursue the feeling and have sex with her son. Is it she is not getting the sexually pleasure from her partner
    (ie. husband or boyfriend) or not getting enough sex or no sex. Is it in her mind by having sex with her son she is not really cheating as she is having sex with her son.
    Is he sons member is bigger then her partners member or her son just turns her on. So many reasons why a mom would turn to her son for her sexually pleasure.
    As in my case mom was not getting any sex she knew I wanted to have sex . Mom would walk in on me when I was masturbating watch me. She always knew when I was. Yes, I wanted to have sex with my mom.
    I not sure there is really any one answer to that question as with every mom that has sex with her son she has her own reason and justifies it in her own mind.
    Is it wrong for a mom to take her son and have a sexually relationship with him? That is a question only the people can answerer. As for me I loved having with my mom.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2021
    Ajua likes this.
  14. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

It is better not to think about how to yell at your child, shouting is an extreme degree of self-defense. It didn't work with you, but it only made the situation worse. It's up to you to decide who won.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.