1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

My aunt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghost85, Sep 28, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost85

Ghost85 Trusted Member

My mom's sister had come to visit the week I came home from boot camp. My mom said she could stay in what was mine and my brother's room -. I didn't mind. My aunt was cool and I wasn't going to be home much any how.
    The first night out I got plowed. And ended up getting dropped off at my parents house. My buddy thought I was going to be sick and didn't want to deal with it. I got to my room. It was empty. My aunt not there. I stripped climbed into bed naked. And passed out.
    It was still dark and I feel the blanket start to move. My aunt was climbing in bed with me. It was a queen size bed. Maybe she didn't realize she got the wrong bed. She slid under the covers and cuddled up next to me. I could feel her cold skin touch mine. I froze. She was naked to. She put her arm around and and pulled in tight. And we were spooning. I was immediately aroused. Still drunk. And a raging hard on.
    I layer there for a fee minutes. And she started kissing my neck. And dragged her nails gently over my skin. My aunt. Wasn't a hottie. She had a nice body pleasant looks. Her smile would light up a room. But she always did stuff with the kids. She never had any. So she spoiled all the nieces and nephews. She was the cool aunt is all I could think of.
    I rolled over and faced her. She touched my face and looked at me. Gently she kissed me on the lips. And whispered. How big you have grown. And gently pushed me to my back. Still kissing me. She threw her leg over my waist. And sat on top of me. Still kissing me. She was soaking wet. Dripping on me. Sliding her wet pussy up and down my shaft. Riding me. And it just slipped in. We had sex all night. Taking turns being on top. It was amazing. That night made me look at this subject a whole new way. She explained it was natural to be attracted to someone in your family. It's a closeness you will have with no one else.
    I go and visit my aunt for Halloween most years. I spend a week with her sharing her bed. And making memories.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2022
    Akbloke and Dane like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.