1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mother and Son incest or Father and Daughter incest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gereon Rath, Oct 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gereon Rath

Gereon Rath Account Deleted

We are of course talking about consensual incest between adults, but which form of incest do you think is most common of these two

Mother and son incest or father and daughter incest?

My guess is that Father and Daughter is probably more common.

2. AAAv

AAAv Trusted Member

Father and Daughter is more common if we are talking about abuse.
    Most abusers are male and the abused female so it would make sense that f&d is more common.
    We don't know how common consensual incest is because people don't talk about it.
    I think the most common form of incest is among siblings.

Jinx15, Greedo, SevereDeceit and 10 others like this.
  3. Incs

Incs Account Deleted

You are surely right that abuse is more common between father and daughter than between mother and son. I've also seen studies that show that abuse by older brothers is apparently even more frequent. And also that abuse is, overall, actually far less frequent than consensual incest, certainly by the conventional meaning of "consensual". I've tried to find out whether F/D or M/S is more frequent, but polls are a little inconsistent. My hunch is that the difference is probably not that large and that M/S may be slightly more frequent than F/D. Daughters may be somewhat less motivated (or courageous) than typically overly horny sons, and fathers more afraid of consequences than mothers. On the other hand, daughters that signal interest typically get what they want, whereas it may take a little longer for mothers to lower their defenses.

4. MontyT

MontyT Trusted Member

Abuse aside, the most common is surely between siblings when the hormones hit.

5. tbank6573

tbank6573 Trusted Member

This is a really well put conclusion, sound logic.

Jangles and Richard LeFan like this.
  6. Incest_lover_boy_85

Incest_lover_boy_85 Trusted Member

Mother and son incest is for me the best, also love mother and daughter incest.

7. AZzid

AZzid Trusted Member

I love mother and son it’s just better

Suze_B, Losercorpse, USMC4Mom and 6 others like this.
  8. Sophie_Wald_07

Sophie_Wald_07 Trusted.Member

I see both and I love both

Didi33, Ccolt4789, Incs and 8 others like this.
  9. Joseperez666999

Joseperez666999 Trusted Member

10. PhilMercer

PhilMercer Trusted.Member

father / daughter for sure

11. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

Father/Daughter i believe.

12. cfttfc

cfttfc Trusted Member

I love mother and son it’s just better

USMC4Mom and Richard LeFan like this.
  13. MomLuver

MomLuver Trusted Member

I would say mother son is more common for consenting adults, but I could be wrong

Jinx15, borabora, USMC4Mom and 2 others like this.
  14. Lay

Lay Trusted Member

Mom son

USMC4Mom and Richard LeFan like this.
  15. starfleet29

starfleet29 Trusted Member

Personally I think of the brother sister report and the most frequent (I practiced it, my sister and I having only one year of difference).
    Father / daughter must be, say, unwilling and mother daughter very rare

Gypa, rey2016meza and Richard LeFan like this.
  16. cunnylicious

cunnylicious Account Deleted

While I agree with what you say about studies showing that male family members abusing female family members is more common, that may not necessarily be the case. You said that mothers are less afraid of the consequences, and that is simply because as a society, we tend to assume that the female is innocent in a situation like this. "Surely the son would have wanted to have sex with his mother. How could he possibly have been forced into anything?"

Women are often very good at persuasion or manipulation. Because they tend to have a better understanding of the subtlety of emotion, they are better at knowing what to say to get their own way. This is all to say that women are just as capable of abuse as men are, they just tend to have different ways of doing it. Because of these reasons, it wouldn't be unlikely that just as many women, if not more, abuse their sons. They just get away with it a lot more often, either because the case isn't viewed as a serious abuse case, or even because the son doesn't feel the need to speak out in the first place. If the mother has manipulated him well enough, he might not even realise he's being used. Whereas it would be very obvious to a daughter that is being abused by her father, as he is more likely to use force and violence to get his way.

To be clear, I'm not saying that all women are manipulative, just as not all men are physically abusive. I'm not being mysoginistic either. I truly do believe that all genders are equal, but part of that is the fact that all genders are equally capable of abuse. I don't believe that we should even have gender-based statistics like this. Saying that "men are more likely to abuse then women" could be quite offensive the the millions of completely innocent men. It's not "men" or "women" who commit abuse, it's people. Individual people.

Getting back on topic; for consensual adult incest between parent-child couples, I would definitely guess that mother-son incest is the most common. According to Wikipedia, this year 80% of the surveyed population identified as heterosexual. While the actual figure is likely much lower than that, it probably is also over 50%. So statistically, most people who are into incest are also heterosexual. As a few other people said, sons are generally more sexually bold that daughters, so it would make sense that they are more likely to try something than the daughters are. And because of the statistic I mentioned, it's more likely that they would try something with their mother than their father.

I reckon mother-daughter would probably be the next most common type of consensual adult parent-child incest. It's not uncommon for female family members to see each other naked, such as in the bathroom or bedroom when getting washed or changed. In public, women also tend to go to the toilets together. Mothers may also help their daughters deal with things such as periods or pregnancy. There just aren't any male alternatives to this, unless fathers help their sons to shave their balls (joke). What I'm trying to say is that there are a lot more chances for a mother and daughter to see each other naked, which means there are more instances that could lead to experimentation.

Of course, the most common form of incest is almost certainly between siblings. This reply here sums up my reasoning for that perfectly:

17. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

You make a good case.
    I had fun with my sisters, not with my parents and not (yet ?) with my boys.

rey2016meza and cunnylicious like this.
  18. cunnylicious

cunnylicious Account Deleted

Thank you. Good luck with your boys. I'd love to talk privately about that if you want ;)

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  19. nicklong14u

nicklong14u Trusted Member

Mom and son does it for me.

USMC4Mom and Ninyas like this.
  20. Family_and_i

Family_and_i Trusted Member

Wish I knew who my dad was so I could have been his toy. However, I did get to play with everyone on my mom's side so I won't complain....too much lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.