1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

More Canadian racism

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Lian, Aug 3, 2023.

1. DadintheSix

DadintheSix Trusted Member

Many would say that racism encapsulates prejudiced behavior against people based on both their race or ethnicity, especially when there is a power differential. Ethnicity can include things like language, religion or traditions. So based on some definitions of racism, you can definitely be racist against Jewish people, people living in Quebec, etc.

Lian likes this.
  2. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Indeed

3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Canada is screwing up the Quebec again
    I feel like I really am becoming Quebecois, as I start to hate some stuff Canada does

4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

You're certainly behaving like it.

5. Incarnate

Incarnate Trusted.Member

More catholic than the pope arent we now?

Been eating "cheesy sauce on fries" 24/7 lately?
    Careful heard its not a good diet for the brain you know.

Someone mentioned that:
    The way qbcn tell each other Spring is here is when they smell dogshite which was hidden under the snow resurface as the snow melts.

Oops well heard of it but wont be surprise if its true though.
    No offence just saying

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
  6. pussycat

Says he who lives there? :rolleyes:

7. Incarnate

Incarnate Trusted.Member

:D:D:D:D:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::p

8. pussycat

I have an idea. Since Quebec likes holding referendums threatening to leave, separate, otherwise whine etc.

A referendum put to all Canadian voters, nationwide.

A: We should allow Quebec to remain a Province of Canada.

B: We should retain Montreal and the Eastern Townships and throw the rest of Quebec out of the Confederation.

(I know which one would win)

9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Montreal is part of the Quebec, even if Canada uses it to try to destroy the Quebec's culture and language.
    Canada forced the Quebec to take 55% of Canada's migrants, yet dont pay the cost. Canada never respect the Quebec.
    Sorry to say, but I even feel the disdain for the Quebec in your message. You claim to keep Quebec cities and lands and kick them out. Yet, the Quebec is the source of MANY of Canada's greatest things.
    I am Canadian, and Quebecois too now. But Canada should start RESPECTING the Quebec rather than ALWAYS insulting them or lying about them

10. pussycat

Lian, I like you, but for someone who constantly remarks about propaganda from the US Republicans, Russia, Israel and on, you certainly have swallowed the Quebec Separatist Manifesto hook line and sinker.
    It's not disdain for Quebec, we're just fed up with the whining. You lot and Alberta.
    If you want to stay part of Canada, stay. You want to leave, OK, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I used to swallow Canadian propaganda on the Quebec. Now I see the Quebec, and I see the conditions they face. Quebecois dont all want to separate. What they want is to be respected. Which Canada NEVER give them.

12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

The Quebec has reasons to be pissed, that is all I am saying. And Canada isnt helping with how they react.
    If Canada keeps treating them as second class citizens, its normal for them to want to leave
    I respect them.
    I am Canadian first, but I respect them

13. Lian

Lian Friendly One

You say you are fed up with the whining. Ok.
    Put yourself in their shoes for a minute.
    Imagine having your own country spitting on you, insulting you, always going against you. How would you feel?
    If we were more respectful, it would help

14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

So yeah, you seem to swallow Canadian propaganda on them
    I did not say I wanted Quebec separated. I said I understood them, as I can see some of the abusr from Canada
    Canada pretends all is the Quebec's fault. Its not .
    Canada has its part of responsabilities

15. Incarnate

Incarnate Trusted.Member

16. Incarnate

Incarnate Trusted.Member

:rolleyes:
    Not a good idea in reality.
    Voting to leave the confederation is 51% of votes and the NO comes from Eastern Township and Mtl.
    MTL has the majority of constituents.

Besides why Canadians need to lose part if their land? Qbcn lost the battle 1759 in 30 mins so they own nothing and they do not belong here with their stupid language lol!
    That "language" they are trying to "protect" is not real French but just a moronic version of the real French from France (which i happen to speak:rolleyes:).
    Like a broken french mostly.
    They translate everything from English and think its French. Lol
    They speak franglais anyway.
    Btw, in the french speaking world, they are accents and "language" is the worst. theie accent makes you vomit.

With then qbcn, their attitude and policy is "us" and them.
    Anything that is not qbcn id the enemy.

what they do is they brainwash anyone comes there or new immigrants with their whinning, crying, stupid language anc shitty history so they have their sympathy and votes lol
    Once they get what they want, theyll ditch you
    (Just like jews, muslims etc)
    But one thing for sure, youll bever be part of "them qbcn" not matter what.
    They are little kids, just complaining and whinning daily.
    Just listen to their media, especially their newspapers. Lol

we could go on and on...lol

So to these brainwashed new "immigrants" to the qc province, dont be more catholic than the pope..lol
    Eating too much cheezy sauce on fries isnt goid for common sense and brain cells...youll need psychiatric treatment otherwise..
    Besides cheese sauce on fries is nothing to be crazy about as they make ppl believe but just a load of shite...

Besides how long will they hold with the massive influx of immigrants? In few years they and their stupid language will be gone...

you can be either Canadian or a moronic quebecon but not both...

Affaire à suivre....:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
  17. Incarnate

Incarnate Trusted.Member

qc and alberta lol agreed with you!
    Two provinces full of whinning, shitty, attention seeking kids...

18. Incarnate

Incarnate Trusted.Member

@pussycat do you think ill be branded as a racist now by some "immigrants"? o_O:(

19. pussycat

Yep.

And by me.

Lian likes this.
  20. pussycat

I wouldn't expect a reply, I believe you may have made it to her ignore list.