1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Missed Opportunities

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie Leonhart, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie Leonhart

Annie Leonhart Account Deleted

What is something that you wish had happened, but no longer can? It could be an opportunity you didn't take advantage of, or something that is no longer possible.

For me, I wish my parents had filmed my conception and birth. Discovering that years later would be amazing - it would likely become my most prized possession.

Post yours below. They don't have to be incest/sex related. I look forward to reading them. :D

lbaker likes this.
  2. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

Hmmmm if anything I just wish I could have told my younger self how I feel about things now. I am sure I would have been much much more aware of my parents growing up

Annie Leonhart likes this.
  3. Jacob26

Jacob26 Trusted Member

I seriously wish I would’ve had sex with my teenage sister. There was one night when we were both a little drunk and she hinted that we should do it once. One of the biggest regrets of my life. I know I could’ve grabbed her and ripped her clothes off and had incest sex with my sister

luvmemum63, lbaker and Justhappend like this.
  4. Alpha6k

Alpha6k Account Deleted

Wish I didn’t cover up when I let my mom “catch” me jerking, she even stood there and was watching, it was the prime opportunity to have her in my bed and I got nervous and let it slip away

5. Naughty laddo

Naughty laddo Trusted Member

Me and my sister stripped naked for a drunken dare many years ago. Ran round the garden up n down the slide and back in the house. I think back now and wonder what if?

Akbloke and Cleanguy4200 like this.
  6. Cleanguy4200

Cleanguy4200 Trusted Member

Shame

7. insight1133

insight1133 Trusted.Member

About 5-6 years ago, my mom and I were on a trip together. We went to a local fair that was going on at the time. Towards the end, my mom stopped at one of the stands to window shop and the guy running the stand made a comment (I don't remember it word for word) like "you should buy it for your mom". As we were walking away, my mom said "you should've told him that I was your girlfriend, not your mom" and she laughed.

In terms of missed opportunities, I think that was a huge one. To this day, I still wonder how far she would've taken it had I actually said she was my girlfriend. Like if I had said "she's not my mom, she's my girlfriend" and put my arm around her. I imagine the guy saying "oh yeah? prove it", then leaning over to kiss her. Not just a peck on the lips, but full on making out with her.

Obviously, I'll never know for sure, but since she's the one that made the suggestion after we walked away, I really think she would have actually committed to the joke and made out with me.

luvmemum63 likes this.
  8. Naughty laddo

Wow. You'll never know. Missed opportunities. In hindsight n all that lol.

9. Naughty laddo

A know the feeling.

10. Goodson1

Goodson1 Trusted Member

Definitely would have told my mom how I felt. There were so many missed opportunities. My dad was gone so much and she always had me sleep in her bed, I just think she was waiting for me to make the first move. Definitely regret this one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.