1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Israel Palestine

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Lian, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Lian

Lian Friendly One

New war started.
    I see lots of people saying Israeli are victims but.. why dont they speak of the decades of Israeli bombing of Palestinian civilians? I do not agree with the Palestinian attack, but.. dont they have a right to defend themselves from Israeli colonialism? Dont they also have the right to defend themselves?
    I repeat again, though, I am NOT for the attack. But blaming only them is a jerk move, I think. Israel is to blame, with how they have been acting for decades toward them.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
  2. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Pretty typical leftist antisemitism. Hamas sneaks across the border, breaks in to homes, kills hundreds and takes hundreds more hostage but lets blame Israel. The Palestinians consistently have rejected peace, even their own state over the years. They democratically elected Hamas their leaders a few years ago. At that moment all funds and aid should have been cut off, the entire place should have been blockaded and the moment that there was an attack it should have been carpet bombed.

Iran should be wiped off the face of the earth for their terrorist support. every drop of blood on both sides is on their hands.

paquito, amir502, rey2016meza and 3 others like this.
  3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I am not antisemitist, and I did say I do not support the attack. Did you even read the post or are you too stupid?

Yes, Hamas attack is not a good thing.
    I am just saying that Israel has been attacking Palestine for decades too. And that they have been illegally colonizing Gaza for years, too.

I am not saying what Palestine did is right. But I am not blind, what Israel did isnt right either.

No party is clean in that war.

Also, about Palestine rejecting peace; Israel was giving ti Jewish people by the West, from lands belonging to Palestine. So... yeah, sure, all countries would love to give up lands because another country force them to.

Dannykinz likes this.
  4. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Israel only attack when attacked. They don't start shit. Leftists always blame the Jews because they don't believe that Israel is a legitimate state as you said in your last sentence. Fun fact: all of the mosques are build on the ruins of Jewish temples. The jews were there first so the west didn't give them anything that belonged to the Palestinians.

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Jeeves 22 likes this.
  6. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Israel dont attack? Ok now I k ow you are trolling xD

Coolkid744567 likes this.
  7. Bh5153

Bh5153 Trusted.Member

With everything that has happened in Israel in the last 36 hours, I think you can throw gun control out the window. Israel is not a gun friendly country. 40% of firearms licenses are rejected and if approved you can only own one pistol and 50 rounds of ammo. The citizens of Israel were helpless when they were attacked and they paid the price.

8. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

I said they attack after the are attacked. They don't do first strikes unless there is an eminent threat of being attacked.

rey2016meza and Perfectawful like this.
  9. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Yep. Some countries don't even allow that. Hell some states are working towards that.

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Then why have they been bombing Gaza for years? No, they do attack, and first, often, when it suits them

Lolimsa likes this.
  11. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

The bomb Gaza after Hamas launches missiles, balloons, stock piles weapons or is planning something major. They do not just randomly blow shit up. Stop drinking the Kool Ade of the liberal media.

12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I give up.
    Wont debate with a brainwashed fool

13. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Israel are not innocent in that war, though. They have been bombing Palestine for decades. But since they have the right friends, we ignore the atrocities they do, and only see those of their enemies. Because both sides are guilty.

14. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Yes because it is the Israelle's that teach their children to chant death to the Jews. It is only the Jews that launch missiles indiscriminately. Yes for 80 years Israel has rejected peace and keeps saying they only want a country that is sea to sea.

15. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Its the West that stole Palestinian lands to give them to Israel, and its Israel that has been illegally colonizing more lands, even if the UN told them not to. And Israel has been bombing Palestine, so why should Palestine accept peace from them?
    Both sides have done bad things. If Israel really want peace, its easy; they stop colonizing Palestinian lands and they stop bombing their civilians. Then both sides can sit at the table and talk. Because both sides have done very bad things, Israel AND Palestine.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
  16. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Ignoring that the Jews were there first and every building that the Muslims built are on top of the old Jewish cities. Hamas and Hesbola want the entire country from sea to sea. It is their mantra and chant along with death to Jews.

17. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Jews left thousands of years ago, but ok. Befire the Jews, Zoroastrians were there. Do we give them the lands? ISA, its Native lands. We give all the lands back to them and Americans can pack and leave?
    And what about Israel's indoctrination and their own chants about killing muslims?

18. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

No the Jews were forced out starting in the 700 AD's after Mohamad conquered the region and then when the Ottoman empire formed and really did a full onslaught of the Jewish people.

19. Lian

Lian Friendly One

What about Americans in America, then? Should all the lands br given to the First Nations? You avoid the question. What happened centuries ago isnt justification.

20. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

I live in Arizona. Half the state belongs to Indians.