1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

how Macron get his wife?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by james-deen2024, Dec 16, 2023.

1. james-deen2024

james-deen2024 Trusted Member

his wife was his teacher. how can he have sex while she was married to previous husband?

2. SMilty

SMilty Trusted Member

He is possibly roleplaying incest.

3. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

She is his handler. There is a lot more to the story than meets the eye.

SMilty likes this.
  4. SMilty

SMilty Trusted Member

Interesting. I am curious to hear more. Any places where I can read more? Or can you share your insights?

5. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

Not off hand. I read that many years ago. It took me 10+ years of diligent search on how the Financial Markets, talking to Wall Street Pro's, which lead me down a rabbit hole & wondered whether I would ever see any daylight...LOL! I led me to different Countries, to different Government Policies that affect trade, to the workings of different Government's, their seen & unseen personalities, going back to before the Napoleonic Wars, the Royals, the Press today... All I say is don't believe everything that is pushed by todays media. Hopefully it has given you some hunger to seek it out for yourself, best of luck...;)

SMilty likes this.
  6. SMilty

SMilty Trusted Member

Thank you :). I started my career in media and it was quick learning for me not to trust them. I lost my faith in media in my early 20s. I have a communication/journalism background so plenty of my friends are in the media business. I learned very early in life that you can't trust media and people have no idea about 90% of the things that go behind the scenes.

Akbloke and LuckyDuck like this.