1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Hey Baby... What's your sign?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Always-Learning, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Always-Learning

Always-Learning Trusted Member

In the 70's and 80's, here in the States, people really got into what your Zodiac sign is. The more you knew about it the more attractive you were to some. Now I'll admit I got a tiny bit involved, being a rebel and all, and found out mine are Libra, in the western zodiac, a much sought after Dragon in the Eastern, my totem is a butterfly (with a spirit animal of a Raven), and my Celtic is a wild boar... And you know what? None of it helped... So come on baby... what's your sign.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  2. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Mine is Cancer, but I haven't done much research on that either. He is ruled by the moon and his element is water, represented by a crab.

Always-Learning likes this.
  3. Always-Learning

According to the Western zodiac, I was born on the cusp of Scorpio. I never read much about it but Libra is call the Lover of the Universe and a diplomat... Scorpio has a stinger for a reason... So does that mean I try to work things out but screw you if we don't? Inquiring minds want to know...

4. Christinesjourney

Christinesjourney Account Deleted

5. BBWFamilyMom

BBWFamilyMom Trusted Member

Scorpio

Always-Learning likes this.
  6. Always-Learning

I know a little about this one because it's a sign on my cusp. They are known for their intensity, depth, and (eerie music plays) mystery... They'll also fight to the death for what they believe and who they love...

7. Valjevac

Valjevac Trusted.Member

Im double capricorn:cool:

8. Always-Learning

Earth sign with their sun and moon in the same house... wow...