1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ever been caught doing something sexual with a family member?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DadDave, Apr 7, 2022.

1. DadDave

DadDave Trusted.Member

I think many, maybe most, have been caught masturbating at some point in their lives. But have you been caught by someone else while being sexual with a family member?

Going first, I caught my best friend getting a blowjob from his sister. I walked in on them in her room after school. Walking into their house was normal at the time, but this time was quite shocking.

Chewy1414, Highlife, Bi462 and 17 others like this.
  2. Osv96

Osv96 Trusted Member

Not exactly caught, but almost.
    We thought our parents were at the neighbors house. So my sister and I started our home alone plans, she started masturbating me and then we heard the entrance door opening, she hugged me hiding my erection with her body, our father saw us hugging but said nothing, it's normal for siblings to hug.
    My father had forgotten something, never asked what, and when he was gone, my sister continued to masturbate me

3. DadDave

DadDave Trusted.Member

wow, that is very close! That's good quick thinking on your sisters part. Glad to see it didn't slow you two down.

Cuckperv and DorothyInKansas81 like this.
  4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Yes.

Cuckperv and smoozle736 like this.
  5. DadDave

DadDave Trusted.Member

I hope it went well for you

Cuckperv likes this.
  6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

It got complicated at one point, family drama for a while, but things are fine now. Some of it I've written about here on site, you could probably find most of it by looking at the threads I've started, which aren't very many in my time here.

Cuckperv likes this.
  7. JB Nephew

JB Nephew Account Deleted

My female cousin and I got caught in our grandmothers closet one time.
    The fallout was not great, but it did lead to my aunt (her mother) and I starting a sexual adventure!

8. Limelys

Limelys Account Deleted

My mom caught me and my brother under the duvet blowing each other, she was not happy let me tell you that

9. Suckedbrother

Suckedbrother Trusted Member

My mother caught my brother and I dry humping. I was sitting on his lap, gyrating, getting him hard. We both had our clothes on and it was in the middle of the day. our mother saw us [edited]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2022
    Highlife, Jason0035, Cuckperv and 6 others like this.
  10. Magnum

Magnum Trusted Member

My cousin caught me with her mom, my aunt.

11. andresalmon

andresalmon Trusted Member

more of a heart attack than sexy but yes

DorothyInKansas81 likes this.
  12. PeterPee

PeterPee Account Deleted

My daughter, just in mini skirt, sat on my lap (me in shorts) clearly turning me on by gyrating, dry humping and my cock became rock hard. She whispered in my ear "I love cuddling with you like this, dad, especially when mom enters the room and doesn't notice anything". And indeed, not long after that her mother came in and my daughter stopped moving too obviously, but I felt her buttocks tensing and relaxing on my cock. Yes, there was a time I came like that, but then her mom wasn't there: the inevitable divorce had come.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2022
  13. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

My female cousin and I were making out and fingering each other and my mum walked in. She didn't say anything, we saw her and stopped. She came over to the bed and stared to undress and kissed my cousin and then me. She told us to continue and she was pinching her nipples and playing with her pussy as we continued. As a shirt time she started to get involved with us both. This was start of my family fun with my mum!
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

14. PeterPee

PeterPee Account Deleted

Lovely story!

DorothyInKansas81 and Mrs HappyC like this.
  15. DadDave

DadDave Trusted.Member

My daughter would sit on my lap and do the same. Fortunately, it was after the divorce, so no one to catch us.

Chewy1414, Highlife, Cuckperv and 9 others like this.
  16. DadDave

DadDave Trusted.Member

You have quite the nice mum Mrs HappyC. I happy to hear she took the opportunity to start the family fun!

17. m2202usr

m2202usr Trusted.Member

caught masturbating by my older sister. This was before we had relationship

18. Jang bo

Jang bo Trusted Member

Yes my sister she was prego and walked in my room while i was beating off she did not say anything just acted like i was not naked and asked about dinner and left with a smile after a bit

Cuckperv, Brotherforsis, Gorn and 3 others like this.
  19. SevereDeceit

SevereDeceit Trusted.Member

Never caught but definitely some close calls. Sometimes I wish we were caught Tom just to find out if the person would join us.

20. David lawson family

David lawson family Trusted.Member

Daughter and I were camping and 2 guys hiking caught us, just as I was pulling out.