1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by MilaHot, Oct 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Learn,t off the USSR how to make state capitalism work

Dane likes this.
  2. gf778600ke

gf778600ke Trusted Member

The WEF run the world

VinniethePanda likes this.
  3. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

I can make an argument that a sliver of Capitalism does. The Military-Industrial Complex.

Dane likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

5. Neophyte

6. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

9. Gjes

Gjes New Member

All men are created equal

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That is false.

That is in the USA Constitution Preamble only.

All men are not created equal. Some are created for specific greater things. Some for other specific things. All equality is that we all have choices, but those choices are not equal either.

11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

USA didn't created the "All Men Are Equal". It was written first by French first, after the French Revolution.
    USA didn't invent everything, not internet, not even their national sports.

Incs, VinniethePanda and Dane like this.
  12. RedLion

RedLion Trusted Member

I like the conspiracy theory that the technology boom since the 1960's is due to recovered alien technology.

13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yep! and I am sure it was written in times past un-recorded.

Funny you state "USA didn't invent everything" , I have encountered idiots who really think that all civilized governments started with the 1776 Declaration of Independence.
    ( I am not kidding! I have clients who think the entire world was sticks/clubs/spears until the "Founding Fathers" started everything.)

Incs, VinniethePanda and RedLion like this.
  14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Well, I once heard an American telling me that the Bible was "written by Jesus, the greatest American of all time".

Incs, Dane and RedLion like this.
  15. nagrom

nagrom Trusted Member

I love conspiracies and falling into a good rabbit hole!

16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The ignorance of the Bible in the USA is amazing!
    The ones who claim to read it and say something that stupid shows just how bad some churches are led by Pastors and teachers who have no real higher education in Theology.

I left one church my wife and I was attending. Super nice and friendly people!
    Sunday School teacher was, what I call, "A regurgitator" . Someone who just reads out of a planned class topic and never checks to see if he plan is true and has some sense of coherence. The one he used did not. Everyone was just more confused about things afterwards.

Then the Pastor joined the "Flat Earth Society" and did a 6 week class/sermon on how the Bible "proves" the world is flat.
    The Sunday School teacher went lock-step right along with him.

I called them both out on it. How they were just twisting the words to support their views.

Told them "You are both living in LaLa Land, get back into reality and stop the silliness". (yep, my exact words)
    The Pastors wife was there and heard it, but she kept quiet. My wife said she could tell by the look on her face she agreed with what I said.

We left after that, never returned. The church went from around 50 -60 members to about 20 real quick. We saw quite a few leave before we did.
    Only members left were pretty much family of the pastor and church workers.

There are some real crazy Christians running around spouting off incorrect Biblical dogma.

TittyKitty and Lian like this.
  17. ImpossiblePossiblity

ImpossiblePossiblity Partner looking

YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THE TRUTH

18. VinniethePanda

VinniethePanda Trusted.Member

The same Founding Fathers who all belonged to the same London Freemason Lodge as the Generals they 'fought' against during the war of 'Independence'!

19. VinniethePanda

Is there a correct Biblical dogma? Let's have it right, the Bible, Qur'an, Torah, Gita etc, are just books, written centuries ago and amended many times since. The only common denominator they all possess is there is absolutely no proof of any validity to the extraordinary claims all of these tomes claim to have divine knowledge of. There is not one single person walking this planet who can prove anything that any biblical text contends!

20. VinniethePanda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.