1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spoil coffee all over your carpet.

2. Funsanefwb

Funsanefwb Account Deleted

Hi there all- been super curious on the site for a few weeks and am a single daddy of 3 and looking to chat / make friends etc! Please feel free to hit me back and let’s talk.

3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Funsanefwb, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

4. Perviator

Perviator Convert to the beauty of dad and daughter.

Hi all,
    I hope this is the right way to post an intro. I cannot see a "create a post" button.
    I am a 60 odd year old male, divorced, with adult kids. Ever since I remember having sexual fantasies, they revolved around older women and younger males in a mother son setting. I have often wondered where this desire has arisen from. I have never harboured a sexual though for my mother ever, but I am often fantasising about women I know, haveing incestual relationships. I do have some wicked thoughts about my mother in law though, who used to be really hot. Now she is getting on a bit, but that does not stop me from trying to seek a peek at her, in the shower, or getting changed. I would still jump at the chance to have sex with her. There have been moments, where it felt as if she could be interested too. Maybe I will tell the story in my first post. ;-)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  5. sahdowqwerty

sahdowqwerty Trusted Member

Hi!

31 yo male refugee from IT.
    I enjoy reading stories and cartoons, not a big contributor thou...
    Was a member of IT for serveral years and with the taboo of other forums i've never really been to any of the other forums...never figured out all the akronyms: IB AI LTD and so on (figured that most would eventually end up at IT anyway)
    Took alot of searching around but finally found this place and it looks to be a nice friendly place to hang around

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Hi Perviator, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. Neophyte

Hi sahdowqwerty, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

8. Lionel messi

Lionel messi New Member

Hey there folks.. mid 20,s, male from Asia.. I just love to be here during my free time to see what's goin on.. new member here so it will take time to get familiar with all sorts of things here.. let's have a great time here together guys ..!!

9. Dr.Froyd

Dr.Froyd New Member

Good news, everyone!

Sorry, I wronged section for presentation. Hoewer, I'm on 30s, and I have a titanic Oedipus Complex, so that's explained my nickname.

I'm an artist, and my mother (on her 50s) is my favourite subject to draw. Feel free to contact me when you want to talk about moms.

Hope to make friend, guys!

10. Neophyte

Hi Lionel, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

11. Neophyte

Hi Dr.Froyd, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

12. movzo

movzo Trusted Member

Welcome! Do you live on your own or still with your parent's? How do you see it working out five or ten years from now?

13. Ohio_Allison

Ohio_Allison Trusted Member

I have my own place now and live about 30 min or so from my parents. I still see them all the time though and visit multiple times per week.

Honestly I have no idea where I are this going in 5-10 years. My parents still have a decent marriage, our family dynamic is strong, and we’re all very close as a family. I’m just taking it day by day and we’ll see what happens and where things go. What I do know is that nothing will keep me from my relationship with my dad, not his marriage to my mom or any relationships I get into.

14. D999

D999 Trusted Member

Hello to you all, I'm a 36 year old guy from Austria. I'm a incest fan. I had once an intimate relationship with my cousin. But that was a long time ago.
    It´s a pleasure to be here.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Ausstde likes this.
  15. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

G'day fellow aussie.

honorary haha

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2020
  16. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Hey Aussie.....read it a little more carefully....he said Austria, as in Die Oesterriech....south of Deutchland - north of Switzerland....:D:D:Do_O

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  17. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

Nin dustch haha

18. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

19. shana

shana Trusted Member

Hi everyone, I am bored sitting at home due to the virus. It looks like the best way to interact with others is online. I experienced incest when I was quite young. I thought it would be a good idea to finally talk to others about my experiences.

20. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spoil coffee all over your carpet.