1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello ILoveMyMom,

Welcome Gregory! You are forgiven. Please, peruse the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section. It will inform you, as to Incest Board policy. Also, I urge you to comment in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. They can be found in the "General Discussions" category on the homepage. Addressing these questions, may help integrate you into the community. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

Gelder:)

2. Zeepasleep

Zeepasleep Trusted Member

Welcome and chat away, there is a lot going on here!

3. Gelder

Hello KayeAnne,

Welcome! It is always a pleasure, to accept another member with ovaries, into the fold.:) The few of us (biological) women present, are floating in a sea of testosterone! Prior to posting, I recommend reading through the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This will acquaint you with Incest Board policies. Also, I should recommend commenting in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. These may be found in the "General Discussions" category. This could help ease your introduction to the community. It would please me greatly if, you would consider posting in the "Ladies Lounge" category. If you have any questions, please contact any of the moderators.

Warm regards,

KayeAnne likes this.
  4. KayeAnne

KayeAnne Trusted Member

Awww, thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’ll head over to the Ladies Lounge! I didn’t know that was a thing, but I’m so glad you mentioned it! Thanks Gelder!

fatpanda1 and Gelder like this.
  5. Gelder

Hello KayAnne,

Also, the answer to your question is yes. In the category "Incest Discussions", (I am fairly certain) such a thread already exists. If not, create one!:)

Warm regards,

Gelder:cool:

KayeAnne likes this.
  6. Gelder

Hello Zime89,

Welcome! Prior to posting, please review the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This should acquaint you with Incest Board policy. Also, I suggest you comment in the 'What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?' threads. These can be located in the 'General Discussions' category, on our Homepage. Your comments may help introduce you to folks, here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

7. mejiah1976

mejiah1976 Trusted Member

Hello all, I'm a married man in my mid 40s. I've been interested in incest since I was young, and have had a few experiences with some cousins and an aunt when I was much younger. I'm mostly into mother-son stuff and look forward to interacting with you all.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  8. Gelder

Hello Mejiah1976,

Welcome to our little corner of the www! Before posting, please read through the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This will guide you, in Incest Board policy. Also, I suggest commenting in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. They are to be found in the "General Discussions" category, on our Homepage. Your addressing these questions, may help you acclimate to the community. If you have any questions, please contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

9. Morals78aside

Morals78aside New Member

Hello all,
    i had a few real taboo experiences when i was younger. Always loved to read german and english incest stories on Literotica, but had to hide it from my partner.
    So i broke up and im a mingle now:rolleyes::cool:
    Regards

HornyAndAlone likes this.
  10. Gelder

Hallo Morals78aside,

Welcome! Prior to posting, please review the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This should alert you to Incest Board policies. Also, I suggest commenting in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. These are to be located in the "General Discussions" category, on the forum Homepage. This action may help you integrate into the community. If you have any questions, please contact any of the forum moderators.

Warm regards,

11. turnips

turnips Trusted Member

Hi All,
    I'm Turnips (Stephen really!). I'm 46, and from the UK. I don't have any relations, but I sure would like to. Hope to be making some contacts and friends,
    thanks,

Turnips (!)

Morals78aside and HornyAndAlone like this.
  12. Gelder

Hello Turnips,

Welcome Stephen! Before posting, it would be advisable to read through the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This will alert you to Incest Board policy. I also suggest commenting in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. These are located in the "General Discussions" category, on our Homepage. This may help introduce you to the community. If you have any questions, please contact forum staff.

Warm regards

13. turnips

turnips Trusted Member

Thanks Gelder for the the warm welcome. Will check out the General Discussions category : )

Turnips

14. Belledoche

Belledoche New Member

Bonjour. Hello. I am a divorced man, living now already 5 year with my (ex-) mother in law. She introduced me to my future wife, she was also the reason for the divorce, and she is now the center of my life, my business partner, lover and wife.
    But do I commit incest? I am not sure about it. The members of this site can surely tell more about this.

HornyAndAlone likes this.
  15. Gelder

Hello Belledoche,

Welcome! Please, examine the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This will inform you of Incest Board policy. Also, I would urge you to comment in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. These are located in the "General Discussions" category. Your commentary regarding these questions, may ease your way into the community. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact any of the forum moderators.

Warm regards,

16. ModelMum

ModelMum Trusted.Member

Hi everyone. I'm an ex model and long term housewife. I've been fucking my son for 5 years now with my wonderful hubbies permission. We started when I was 48 and he was 22.

17. Loveyoummm

Loveyoummm Account Deleted

Mmm what an awesome mom kisses I'm following you and hope to chat welcome modelmum :)

18. shajll

shajll Account Deleted

hey im 50 y old guy

19. Gelder

Hello ModelMum,

Welcome to our bit of Cyberspace! Please, take sometime to peruse the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This will advise you, as to Incest Board policy. I should like to recommend you comment in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. These may be found in the "General Discussions" category, on our Homepage. Your addressing these queries, may help introduce you to the community. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

20. Gelder

Hello Shajll,

Welcome! Prior to posting, I advise taking sometime to read through the Forum Rules, FAQs and Help section. This will alert you to Incest Board policies. Also, I recommend commenting in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. These are located in the "General Discussions" category, on the Homepage. Your comments, could help integrate you into the community. If you have any questions, please contact any of the moderators.

Warm regards,