1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Art of pussy licking??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashrem, Jul 29, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashrem

Ashrem Trusted Member

I have never got to eat a pussy.i want to know how to start and how it tastes.. anybody???

Star_of_sea likes this.
  2. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

It's very simple, you have two methods.

The first is to admit to the girl that you don't know and ask her to help you. There is no problem in admitting that you don't know everything.

The second is simply to start, gently and delicately, and pay attention to her moans, her breathing, her body movements. Those facts will tell you where she has the most intense pleasure zones. Over time you will learn where she feels more pleasure and where she feels less, and a technique that mom taught me and that I also like is when you know the person and you know she is close to orgasm, then you look for an area where she feels less pleasure and you reduce it and you do it several times. That roller coaster of pleasure and relaxation, gets you inside you accumulate more and more pleasure, getting to beg for orgasm and when you have it, it will explode with a pleasure that you can't imagine. Don't focus exclusively on the pussy either, there are other areas such as the surrounding areas or the inner thighs. And you can combine several techniques, such as licking, putting your tongue between her lips, focusing on the clitoris, some soft nibbling, soft and deep kisses...

Personally, my opinion is that don't be in a hurry and don't be rough, it's not a race to have orgasms, but a fun game and the longer it lasts, the more fun it is.

3. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Excellent technique and impressive results. you have to live that to understand what it feels like.:):););)

Star_of_sea, Timbo101 and moonisraker like this.
  4. moonisraker

moonisraker Account Deleted

Excellent explanation. You learn everyday.

Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  5. Odette

It is an excellent explanation because surely Star has her mother, a very good teacher and a lot of practice. ;);)

Star, since you've laid out the theory, we should now move on to the practical class.:D:D

Star_of_sea, Timbo101 and TittyKitty like this.
  6. Odette

Star, it's true what you say, you beg for orgasm, you scream it, you promise anything to reach orgasm. And it's true, it's an explosion, there's no other way to describe it. Even dad was ecstatic to see how I trembled long after reaching orgasm. Thanks to you and also to your mother for the advice.:):););):):););)

moonisraker, Star_of_sea and Dane like this.
  7. mummylover64

mummylover64 Trusted.Member

I love eating fanny....a woman isn't long letting you know when you are getting it right...we all have to start somewhere....as for the taste....it is sublime

8. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Well its the only thing that has NEVER been described as tastes like chicken you really must try it

9. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

It is one of the first things I learned when I started. I was lucky I had plenty of practice material from mum aunt and cousin. I love the more sweaty unwashed cunt as can tell more quickly when to stick my cock in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.