1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Accidental Exhibitionism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Argyle, Jul 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

I just posted a comment about family members going braless in public and I remembered this one:

My wife and 3 step daughters went out to eat. My wife wore a lovely long dress, no bra, and nude pantyhose with no panties. When we finished our meal and went outside, a squall line was just beginning to move through and torrential rain and high winds kept us under the patio cover out in front of the restaurant. After a few minutes, it looked like it was about to stop, which it really wasn't. My wife decided on the spare of the moment to take off running to the car, the girls in tow. She didn't make it before the wind and rain returned and then she was struggling with the keys trying to get the door open. One of my step daughters, the one who was usually the rowdiest, suddenly leaned down and grabbed the bottom hem of my wife's dress and forcefully tugged it skyward. The wind caught it and the dress immediately inverted itself above my wife's head. She was now totally naked from the neck down and in trying desperately to pull the dress back down, she ended up doing an outrageous dance in the process. Now there must have been at least 50 people under the restaurant awning who witnessed this, and I'm pretty sure every single one of them cheered loudly, me included. We drove all the way home in silence, except for a certain amount of giggling, which I'm sure you can understand.

My memory of this event is just as funny now as it was then, but it was also quite hot, too. My wife had a wonderful body, which all those restaurant patrons got to enjoy. I have revisited that memory through the years and it's still quite a turn on.

Interesting Imagery and orly6666 like this.
  2. madelline95

madelline95 Trusted Member

Why did your stepdaughter do that though? Sounds as though she was intentionally exposing your wife for everybody to see unless your stepdaughter is small and just playing around

3. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

She was (younger) and had a hysterical sense of humor. She wasn't aware that her mother wasn't wearing anything under her dress, but I'm pretty sure she would have done the same thing regardless. She was a source of constant amusement and entertainment.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  4. madelline95

madelline95 Trusted Member

I see. That explains things lol! Did your wife talk to you about what happened, saying things like she enjoyed it or if she was embarrassed and stuff like that?

5. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

Any embarrassment was only temporary, and she seemed more excited than anything else. Her major interest was how she was going to get back at her daughter for that prank. I'm pretty sure my wife was somewhat of a closet exhibitionist, so I was not surprised by her lack of concern. I mean, she often went braless and would leave the top button of her shirt undone, making her a prime target for anyone wanting to see her boobs. That kind of stuff.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  6. Enlightnd1

Enlightnd1 Trusted Member

Fun story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.