1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Oddest places you have fucked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phridom201, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiago Pereira

Tiago Pereira Trusted Member

2006 - Roundabout in one City of Portugal, with cars passing by :cool::p Great sex :D

LuckyDuck and Brutus58 like this.
  2. medianox

medianox Account Deleted

In the car on a small lane in the forest. Me and my daddy were headding for a nice cottage were we planned to stay the weekend. But we were loaded with that much anticipation and excitement. I saw a huge bulge in my daddy's crotch as he was driving the car. It was such a big turn on. I started to tease him a little by pushing my pants aside and touching myself while I was moaning a little. He couldn't take it that long so he pulled the car in the lane. We didn't need long for the quicky and it wasn't actually comfortable, but the excitement and the relief were great. I think I'd do it again. :)

Aduritz, LuckyDuck, Shane69 and 5 others like this.
  3. priya2002

priya2002 Trusted Member

In the crawl space underneath an old house my grandparents owned.

Xkicker, Superbird451 and Akbloke like this.
  4. Wowzers2004

Wowzers2004 Trusted Member

In a shallow hole in the ground in Iraq. Was not the last time either. We hooked up in a few random places.

philbrown and Xkicker like this.
  5. Mordiem

Mordiem Trusted Member

In a church parking lot

Xkicker and Brutus58 like this.
  6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

In a canoe.

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

The Staten Island Ferry on a bench on the upper level at night. Yes, alcohol was involved.

Shane69 and Brutus58 like this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Must have been a "blessed" event?

9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

And you didn't tip over?

Akbloke likes this.
  10. Bboy

Bboy Trusted Member

Picnic table at a campground. Definitely viable across a lake, but far enough away to finish and get out of there.

Incognito and Brutus58 like this.
  11. Incognito

Incognito Trusted Member

My sister and I once fucked underneath a big spruce tree (where, once you got past the overlaps from the branches, there was space on the inside: kinda like a tent in tree form) in the backyard of a church.

12. silentgray

silentgray Trusted Member

in the boardroom at a previous company.

13. mrbelleman

mrbelleman Trusted Member

Weirdest place was either against the outside wall of a church or in her living room laying on the couch “watching” tv while her mom slept on the recliner 6 feet away from us.

14. RobbiePied

RobbiePied Account Deleted

In the grounds of a Stately Home. The garden is very touristry and I had my ex sucking my dick as I kept a look out.

Brutus58 and Xkicker like this.
  15. Xkicker

Xkicker Trusted Member

In my car outside the church at night.
    someone shined a flashlight at us and I drove off down the street to hide the car in a cul-de-sac.
    I parked for about 2 minutes while we dressed and drove off to be greeted by a cop car shining it’s light at us when we left the cul-de-sac. I just waved and kept driving lol

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Giacomo

Giacomo Trusted.Member

Reading these posts has reminded me of so many unusual places I’ve had sex: against a tree in a park; in my place of work; on a pier at night close by homes ... so many memories.

Shane69 and Xkicker like this.
  17. Xkicker

Xkicker Trusted Member

now that I’ve given it a thought, there is a co-ed bathroom at a swanky hotel here and I took an ex of mine in the farthest stall. we quietly went at it while people walked in and out. It was hot and we were very lucky

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Gutsy!

Xkicker likes this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Lucky!

Xkicker likes this.
  20. Xkicker

Xkicker Trusted Member

yeah man it was a scary spot.
    It was actually a truck and not a car. for the first 30 minutes we laid in then back under a tree staring up at the sky and branches of a willow tree that draped itself over the fence.

we stared at the tree branches like we were able to will it into twisting and moving in the wind so we could take imaginary credit for it lol.

we eventually moved the truck to another section and got hot and heavy in the back of it when I saw a flash light and jumped into the front seat to start it, throw it in reverse and exit left stage.

we dipped down the road and hid at a culdesac on the right while both of us put our shirts on and waited a few minutes until it was safe.

I exited the culdesac taking a right on the street when the cop passed us and shined the mounted car light into our windshield as I raised my hand to block the light I just turned it into a wave and head nod as I turned right and drove away

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.