1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Oddest places you have fucked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phridom201, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane69

Shane69 Trusted.Member

Yup- that too with a work colleague. We had spent about six months flirting. The opportunity arose when we were sent to this place for a conference / product promotion event. I suggested that we slip away from the rest for a walk in the grounds- telling her to leave first. I followed her out and the next 30 minutes were a fiery mix of passionate kissing, serious 69-ing (though face-sitting might be a better description) which brought her off, and I finished inside her as she offered herself to me doggy-style.

LuckyDuck, Brutus58 and RobbiePied like this.
  2. Shane69

Shane69 Trusted.Member

This was years ago.

I was at a conference and had delivered a paper during the morning session. As I came off the platform with the other speakers one of the attendees approached me with some questions. She was blonde, trim figure, dressed in a trouser suit, wore glasses, about 15 years older than me. I answered them over coffee, and enjoyed her company as the conversation moved on to other topics. We'll call her Sandra for data protection purposes.

At lunchtime, having spotted her as the attendees moved to the dining venue, I sauntered over to find that she was accompanied by a friend- an auburn haired girl, more or less the same age as myself, wearing a blouse and miniskirt. She's known as Laura for Data Protection! We ate together, having been joined by another man.

Turns out that Laura and the other chap had been dating for a few weeks and that we were all in his hometown for the conference, which he was also registered to attend, but only intended being there for social events.

I spent the afternoon in the ladies' company, listening to the talks and bantering with them between presentations. The two of them were mature students at one of Dublin's third-level colleges, which was where they had met. Sandra was married, with several children.

As the afternoon session broke up we agreed to dine together before heading to that day's highlight- an evening of traditional music in the grounds of a castle ruin which was being 'rejuvenated' as a tourist attraction. A Son-et-Lumiere show was then to be premiered after speeches from local and national politicians, with fireworks finishing off the night.

Long story short, Sandra (who was also now dressed in blouse and skirt) and I strolled arm-in-arm from the restaurant to the castle, as did Laura and her bloke. Seating was provided by way of rugs on the grass. We opted to sit on the periphery. As night descended, and the music played, Sandra and I started kissing and fondling each other, and rousing each others passions. While Laura's fella tried to do the same she put up a valiant resistance to save her virtue!

As the speeches began Sandra and I slipped a bit further back from the others into the zone of complete darkness. I reached under her skirt, slipping my hand under her panties to start fingering her hot oozing pussy. After a few minutes of this she pulled away from me and reached for my flies and released my cock- she was well-practised! She took it into her mouth and began delivering a magnificent blow job. Some minutes later, having removed her panties, we manoeuvred into a 69, with me cock in her mouth and my mouth encasing her pussy. I came quickly, but got Sandra onto her hands and knees and stroked myself back to hardness and swiftly entered her juicy pussy. I reached around and frigged her clit to orgasm as I held my cock steady in her- owing to the sensitivity still present in my cockhead.

Fortunately, the Son-et-Lumiere soundtrack masked her orgasmic cries as she moaned and panted her way to cumming. Her legs gave way and we collapsed on the ground, entangled with each other. We dressed and tidied up as best we could, by the fireworks' sporadic light- grateful that none of the 250 or so present within the castle walls had not seen our activities!

We got through the second day of the conference with a modicum of decorum- apart from the occasional snatched discreet kiss.

After the formal conference dinner, and a few dances at the Ceilidh, we headed for my hotel room for the triple cum cocktail- Oral, Missionary, Doggy- with anal offered as the dessert.

Though we exchanged contact details, and though Ireland's a small place, our paths never crossed again.

3. falconcoach

falconcoach Trusted Member

Church parking lot bj with girl I met an hour before. She had a major daddy kink. School Parking lot in the car. Trail underneath a bridge

Shane69 likes this.
  4. ALovingSon

ALovingSon Trusted.Member

A treehouse

Shane69 likes this.
  5. AndrewLeblanc

AndrewLeblanc Trusted Member

In the woods at a ski resort.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My wife is a member of the National Ski Patrol and has come (no pun intended) across quite a few skiers engaged in frolics off the trails in the woods. She just tells them to put their clothes back on and stay on the trails.

7. Incestiswincest69

Incestiswincest69 New Member

On a steel slide at a park lol. Looking back it wasn't as awesome as we thought it would be.

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. WincestNC

WincestNC Trusted Member

In the backseat while her mom was driving.

LuckyDuck, FrankWatcher and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Kepler

Kepler Trusted Member

I had been out for a run with my two married friends
    Went back for a coffee to their place
    Billy went straight up for a shower and I took his wife in the kitchen
    There had been plenty of looks and joking between us for months and it all just bubbled over in that quick 10 mins
    It carried on for 2 yrs and we fucked in fields, old barns, in the snow and whenever we got chance
    Ah to be young again

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Good for you! Are you still having fun?

11. Kepler

Kepler Trusted Member

Not with that lady but have a couple of friends that I can visit
    One is 75 yr old
    She is so so sexy and always horny
    Her hubby is in a care home

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Pothos90

Pothos90 Trusted.Member

In a horsetruck when I was 18

13. Taway141

Taway141 Trusted Member

Bathroom stalls of a museum. Good times!

14. Jane9981

Jane9981 Account Deleted

The backroom of a church lol

cyrien, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Were there any voices coming from a "burning bush"?

Shane69 likes this.
  16. Iwantmymummy

Iwantmymummy Trusted.Member

In a clearing in the middle of a well walked forest, got interrupted by a large dog sniffing around

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. gay4incest

gay4incest Account Deleted

Swimming pool at a motel in the middle of night during a family reunion weekend.

Shane69 likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Think he smelled something good? (Big smiley emoji)

19. ninemark

ninemark Trusted Member

maybe Classroom

20. Tratra2

Tratra2 Trusted Member

Parking lot in a bank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.