1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Would you still want to once she is 50

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pat Hotter, Oct 27, 2022.

?

Would you want a 50yr old in your bed?

1. Yes to be polite

5.5%
  2. Only with the light off

0.9%
  3. If she still has it and know how to use it

13.2%
  4. Without a doubt

90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

I reach a momentos age and am feeling unsure of my opportunities as my breasts sag a little lower and my tummy has a paunch starting to form. My ass is still quite high and firm but how long for is anyone's guess.
    What I would like to know is once I reach this age will I still be appealing to the men in my life or will I just have to settle down and buy toys to obtain fulfilment Would you still find a 50-year-old attractive and desirable?

Attached Files:

2. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

You are beatiful and stunning, I would love to get you in my bed at any age. Sometimes I feel the same, but recently I have opened up my sexy side and started to flirt with the younger set. I can feel those hungry eyes on me as I walk by, ass sagging, nipples hard and poking thru my shear top. I love the idea of being wanted by the younger crowd. My elder gents are always happy and willing to please me anytime I visit them. You are only as old or as young as you feel, can't wait to reach my next level. I'm 52 and feeling 18 and enjoying sex!
    Mrs HappyC ❤️
    IMG_1614.JPG IMG_1605.JPG IMG_1603.JPG IMG_1599.JPG

ChrisKim, Nos4a2, Zzzona and 75 others like this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Honestly Pat, mature men love a woman's look (body) no matter her age. Even though men are "vision-driven", when it comes to
    intimacy, it's all about the "feel", physically and mentally.
    A mature woman's body has an appeal in and of itself. As men age, they prefer a more mature shaped woman when it comes to
    actual, real life love-making. Not the fantasy thoughts when looking at pics or younger adult girls.

Embrace your changes. The attitude you have in bed, is what drives the desire a man has for you.

4. In The Lifestyle

In The Lifestyle Trusted.Member

Im a early 40s guy who has a serious love for mature/senior fems and cpls.

I think life ages women perfectly and you only get sexier with age.

Ive had this overwhelming attraction for as long as I can remember.

I dont think age is anything you women have to worry about as time makes you grow in sexual attraction.

You look extremely sexy to me I find tits that sag to be extremely sexy.

I dont have any upper age limit.

If any mature/senior women are lacking in confidence or feel self conscious about their age or body I'd gladly have a chat so feel free to DM me.

I truly believe mature/senior fems are the sexiest on the planet and only get sexier as they age. Xx

@Pat Hotter and @Mrs HappyC you both look very very sexy I'm definitely one younger guy who finds mature/senior fems highly sexy and am always on the look out for mature/senior fems that are looking for fun and to be pleasured and treated like they goddesses you are xx.

celeste, Apoc666, Bestkept and 7 others like this.
  5. luvmemum63

luvmemum63 Trusted.Member

I second In The Lifestyle's comments. I've been infatuated with my mum for years and she is now well above 50 years of age. Like her, I am sure you have not lost any of your allure.

6. gehrig65

gehrig65 Account Deleted

My jaw dropped to the floor! Very hot pictures Mrs HappyC

7. JandO

JandO Wifom/Huson Lifestyle

Yeah, why not? My mom will be 50 next year, but we are still not tired of each other. And I hope when she's in her 60s, 70s, 80s, we'll be too.

Aleks84, celeste, Ajua and 4 others like this.
  8. datomicfart

datomicfart Trusted Member

mos def

celeste and Pat Hotter like this.
  9. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

I have the pleasure of banging friends of grandparents 70 plus

HungryMummy, Aleks84, celeste and 3 others like this.
  10. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

You, my dear, will forever be beautiful and .

celeste, Mrs HappyC and Pat Hotter like this.
  11. ulises1115

ulises1115 Trusted Member

An experienced beautiful woman.

Daddy's Home likes this.
  12. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

My sister has is now in her mid 50’s and I still lust for her as much as I did when she was in her 20’s.
    True sister love/ incest love has no age limit

13. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

To be honest I have three close friends that are 50+ and I jerk off to often dreaming of fucking them. On I’m in love with who is 12 years older than me but I’m to afraid of losing her as a friend to tell her how I feel. One friend who is in her 60’s I get so hard for.

Daddy's Home likes this.
  14. Stevealys5

Stevealys5 Trusted Member

Would love to with an older woman. They are so beautiful

Daddy's Home likes this.
  15. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

16. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

I know I am in my 20s but feel that it is in all our interests to stay fit healthy and for me desirable both to males and females too. I stay fit and lean and want to generate erections in men. I love sex and want to keep as far as I can my wonderful sex life active as long a possible. I expect much the same from my brother. I want that 7ins to stay as hard for as long as is needed. Shortly after we became active our parents esp mum told me she wanted to stay as erotic and fit for herself. When I am your age I hope to be in my prime sexually.

Uno2tres, celeste, Batman1970 and 5 others like this.
  17. facecreamer

facecreamer Account Deleted

Yes. I have no upper limit on age. Everybody deserves a good fucking no matter how old they are

18. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

My last relationship was when I was mid-20's, with a woman twice my age, so yes, I would.

ChrisKim likes this.
  19. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

Pat, if I ever make it to the UK again, I could show you just how desirable you are... :)

20. Fuches

Fuches Trusted Member

I'm just in my 20's but older women can be so hot. But idc if someones 50 or older.

Azunga likes this.