1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Would My Predicament Be Considered Incestuous?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by drools, Jul 2, 2021.

?

Is this still incestuous?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drools

drools Trusted Member

For context I’ve never met my paternal grandmother she died before I was born. My grandfather got remarried before I was born too. For ll my life I have considered this woman he remarried as my grandmother. I want to know if I took things further with my “step” grandma would it still be considered incestuous.

2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Depends on the State or country in which you live.

3. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

If someone is not closely related to you .... then it's not incest.

I remember a case in Germany where two step-siblings started to have sexual relationship. When the father of the daughter called the police, the police said that it is not incest and therefore not illegal.

drools likes this.
  4. drools

drools Trusted Member

See what I was thinking was that it’s not necessarily incest but incestual in a since that this woman has always been considered a grandmother to me and my family despite not being biological related to me.

5. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

When you have a close bound to her, it may feel like incest to you ... but it isn't

The father of my father died before I was born. My grandmother married another guy later, that guy I always saw as my grandfather ... but I would have never dared to refer to him as "step-grandfather".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.