1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Woman, what is your opinion about the male fantasy about masturbating using dirty panties?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N2023, Jun 9, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N2023

N2023 Account Deleted

I imagine that the vast majority of women evaluate this act as being very "nasty and ugly". Men, whether due to social or biological factors, often have some sexual fetishes that can be classified as "extreme". This is one of the most popular...

To better contextualize this I will use a comment that I recently made in one of the threads in this forum.

I responded to a woman's comment by saying:

Most women are disgusted by this fantasy. Even in relation to the men they love (the case you mentioned).

I didn't mean the fantasy in the incestuous context, but the act of masturbating with the possession of a dirty (recently used) panty.. There is no doubt that this is something that is extremely intimate. Because there is a detail: most men prefer that the panties in question have been worn recently. In other words: the panties would have a strong smell of the woman who wore them. The smell of vagina and ass. Disgusting? Maybe... But if the man really wants this woman very much, and unless these panties are in a terrible situation, he will take extreme pleasure in smelling and licking these panties. And if he doesn't have that woman, he will do it by dreaming of feeling everything "straight from the source" (as if he were licking and smelling the woman he desires...).

In this context, many women simply think: "How disgusting! Very disgusting. Too filthy!" And they think this even when they imagine the man they love doing such a thing. But, on the other hand, there are women who see in this "sacrifice" an extreme proof of desire. A test that they cherish and whose mere imagination makes them wet. There are women who think: "So there are men who desire me so much that they smell my dirty panties with the smell of my urine and my ass? Yes, that is disgusting. But it is very pleasurable to know that I am desired on that level! I would really like the man I love to do that with my dirty panties! It would be very pleasurable to know that it happened!"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2023
  2. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

Personally, when I think as a biological woman and think how this might make me feel from a stance as a woman I do not think it’s disgusting at all. I’ve even done similar by sniffing my husbands shorts or shirts or underwear. So the idea of my husband or someone I know using my clothes to masturbate does not upset me at all and it definitely isnt disgusting or gross. I think it’s hot tbh.

Gydol, Lisalove and N2023 like this.
  3. N2023

N2023 Account Deleted

It is an extreme way to value you. A desire so strong for you that it results in extreme pleasure to smell the scents you leave on your panties. Smells that are often strong. Smell of sweat, urine, "butt smell"... But all of this results in pleasure for the man. He licks and smells those panties with passion. Dreaming of doing this with you. And to feel all of this on your body (the same smells and tastes, only with more intensity...).

It is a vulgar proof of extreme desire. An irrefutable and perhaps immoral proof, depending on the context... But it is, without a doubt, proof. You can be sure that if a man does this with passion with a dirty panty of yours, he wants you very much. It is not, of course, proof of love. But it is a "proof of lust".

4. N2023

N2023 Account Deleted

I imagine that some women value this kind of vulgar proof of desire. Not the majority, but no doubt many even wish they had the opportunity to see it happen (or know it has happened). Of course, I am talking about women who want this in relation to specific men they value (a man she desires, her boyfriend, her husband, her fiancé...).

5. euginius

euginius Trusted Member

Not a woman but I feel like context really matters in these kinds of situations. Is it gross if your lover just can't enough of you that even just the scent of you is enough to drive them mad with lust and passion? Beautiful right? Now insert some rando creepy person into that scenario and in most cases you get disgust. Conceptually, though, I don't think encountered many women who were very surprised or tacken aback when disclosing my lurid affairs with unlaundered ladies undergarments.

N2023 and Xav like this.
  6. TaniaS09

TaniaS09 Trusted Member

Well most of the girls or ladies will agree that in their lifetime someone in their family or friends have sniffed their bra or panty mostly have been smelled and used for masturbation. Here anonymously I am fine to share that i have always known my younger brother who is five years younger than me has probably smelled my used panties everyday from the time he got attracted with the other sex. Thousands of times I have found his sperm stains as well as groin hair in my used undies or sometimes even fresh undies too. There are few bras in which he has cummed many a times and there was one bra where he has rubbed his dick whole night because when i want to his room in the morning i saw it hanging inside his boxer. It definitely makes me sometimes horny and sometimes angry too and after all this years still i have not been able to share with him that i know about it.

orly6666, Bra_cum98, Xr4ti and 4 others like this.
  7. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

I believe at some point, most women figure out that this is pretty common (even clean ones) and just live with it in silence....because they can't help doing it.

Bigboy77, N2023 and TaniaS09 like this.
  8. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

I thought most did at some point and in fact, was a bit flattered when I discovered my son using mine and was slightly turned on at the thought of it so made it easy for him to find them always at the top of the laundry basket

9. Suvi-32

Suvi-32 Account Deleted

I can understand fantasies, we all have them, but the panty fetish I find pretty disgusting to be honest.

N2023 likes this.
  10. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

For me, it's the dirty ones that I cringe about. I know that used underwear contain pheromones. I get that. But smelly ass crack is just yuck.

N2023 likes this.
  11. TaniaS09

TaniaS09 Trusted Member

It is natural to find panties erotic because it is closest thing which a female wear and smell is always an important part of sex. When it comes to pleasure at that point I feel people forget the relation at moment and primarily focus on the pleasure points which makes them do it and I don't find any harm in it as pleasure can't be defined through norms. And if someone finds your panty or bra sexy to smell its erotic

orly6666, Xr4ti and N2023 like this.
  12. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Besides the fact that it would be an unpleasant situation if someone could use my underwear for that purpose, I consider it a violation of my privacy. The smell and taste of my pussy belongs only to me and I will share it with whomever I want. If I don't want someone to know that part of my privacy, I don't think they should use indirect methods to obtain in that way what I don't want to give them by my initiative and my desire.

N2023, Odette and TaniaS09 like this.
  13. Lisalove

Lisalove Trusted Member

I used to think it is disgusting when im young. People wanting to smell mine and even wanting to buy from me. When im older i somehow love it and i even tried to sniff mens worn underwear... It just turns me on a lot.

14. TaniaS09

TaniaS09 Trusted Member

I hope you made sure it is dirty and your son gets your vagina smell properly which leads to his strong erection and arousal to have sex with you

N2023, Xr4ti and orly6666 like this.
  15. Pat Hotter

Well they still do so I must be doing something right:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

N2023, Xr4ti, orly6666 and 1 other person like this.
  16. TaniaS09

TaniaS09 Trusted Member

Your pussy is perfectly tasty and panties are creamed with your gusset smelling like a dirty cunt

toffeesnz likes this.
  17. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

To each their own however I do now give my son my worn pair when he goes for sleepovers at friends.
    He knows to be discrete and only use them in the bathroom alone.

N2023 and Pat Hotter like this.
  18. Pat Hotter

Very thoughtful as a good mother:rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Mom_of_6, Marc Cruz and 9angelicfem9 like this.
  19. Olaf Brenner

Olaf Brenner Trusted Member

I only used my mother's and I loved it.

20. TaniaS09

TaniaS09 Trusted Member

Not di
    Not giving them directly and just letting them understand will make the arousal more stronger I feel as i have seen with my brother that he knows I am keeping my used ones' deliberately but never discussed or given any hint

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.