1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Why did I join the forum? Please write your reason too.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmy_erotic, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

That is why we are here open talk
    No shame No guilt just open talk of family love

Bigsislover likes this.
  2. Bigsislover

Bigsislover Trusted.Member

Exactly! Quite happy to find this place.
    Already been chatting with a few people that helping me realize I might have a chance with my sister, while I had always assumed there was no way she’d be into it and kept myself from ever trying anything.
    I quite appreciate the support found here.

Akbloke likes this.
  3. Pat Hotter

Good Luck may you find her receptive to your advances

4. Bigsislover

Bigsislover Trusted.Member

Looking good thus far, but trying not to get my hopes up. No expectations.

5. Pat Hotter

Do not rush these things take time
    you do not want to put her off wear, tight pants so she notices she makes you hard
    compliment her Let her know you see an attractive female, not just a sister

6. AdultCartoons

AdultCartoons Trusted.Member

I came here for like minded people. I was bored one day and googled incest forums and this came up. I was shocked other people were also into incest so I decided to join

7. Pat Hotter

Yes shock that there are so many willing to exchange experiences and advice is a normal reaction
    Its a shame that we have to be so secretive as love in all its forms should be acceptable

8. India-Tamil

India-Tamil Trusted Member

read other peoples experience. i myself am not into incest with mom or sister

9. AMS

AMS Trusted Member

There's a matter I would like to discuss or get advice on and it's a delicate subject so difficult with people I know.

naughtyson likes this.
  10. Pat Hotter

Well you have landed in the right place there are a number of threads that deal with most difficult subjects
    As a new member, you will not gain access to some until you become a trusted member after a 10-day wait and a 10-post requirement is met
    But if you look around you will find members willing and able to advise and help with most subjects within the rules

11. Trenchcoat

Trenchcoat Trusted Member

I suppose the Google search was for incest videos originally then saw there was actually a forum where I could talk and read with others and share our experiences.
    Then to find there were others in the UK was so refreshing.
    I've been able to take an objective view of earlier situations thanks to @Pat Hotter who gave me what my Mother was thinking/going through at the time when opportunities were missed , and also the fulfillment I took with an older sister decades later.

Overall this is THE best one I've found to cut through the fakes and chat to real people about our particular brand of vodka

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2024
    Pat Hotter likes this.
  12. Pat Hotter

Thank you I try to be open and helpful always nice to be appreciated for my advice

Trenchcoat likes this.
  13. Sweman

Sweman A mature male from Sweden

What lovely description. Your boy are lucky to have you in their life like that.❤️

14. Pat Hotter

Thank you my son's and grandson are happy and grateful for Gran's education and ongoing participation in the lives they now all share:):):)

Akbloke likes this.
  15. Sweman

I joined of interest and finding likeminded to talk to.

Pat Hotter likes this.
  16. Pat Hotter

Well you have landed in the right place there are a number of threads that deal with most difficult subjects
    As a new member, you will not gain access to some until you become a trusted member after a 10-day wait and a 10-post requirement is met
    But if you look around you will find members willing and able to advise and help with most subjects within the rules

Sweman likes this.
  17. Sweman

I bet! You seem like very loving and caring mom and granny with a beautiful perspective on life and family.

Pat Hotter likes this.
  18. Sweman

yes you’re so right and I like it a lot already

19. Pat Hotter

Thank you I look forward hot 2023-10-16 08.46.10.png to your future contributions

naughtyson and Sweman like this.
  20. perry302

perry302 Account Deleted

being in a community of likeminded ppl

Akbloke and Pat Hotter like this.